• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice dergs everyone.

Yeah I should totally use the alchemy thing more, I'm way too lazy with that things unless it's actually a holiday going on still I think I might be at.. 8 maybe?

Any one have some spare sea food,Most of my dragon only eat sea food and am running out ( Only have 48 left )

I CAN TRADE:

Grass Food 33 x 2 =66
Bug Food 28 x 2 =56

Last edited:
Any one have some spare sea food,Most of my dragon only eat sea food and am running out ( Only have 48 left )

I CAN TRADE:

Grass Food 33 x 2 =66
Bug Food 28 x 2 =56

If you CR me (username is the same as here), I can match you point for point in Seafood. I have a lot of Imps, and they eat anything I give them. : D

I don't remember if I shared this...also late lol

Achieved my last big apparel goal!!! Sunchaser ayyy

Congrats! So much glitter c;
I?m slowly saving up for a Windbound Plumage since I`d like to collect all my Flight?s stuff, it`s the last Wind item I need, will take me awhile though, and yeah prices of retired items might rise even more ^^

my user name is momiji345 ( thanks so much i send you a request )

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you CR me (username is the same as here), I can match you point for point in Seafood. I have a lot of Imps, and they eat anything I give them. : D

Last edited:

BOSS apparel on a BOSS dragon.

I fully support these lifestyle choices.

- - - Post Merge - - -

my user name is momiji345 ( thanks so much i send you a request )

Sent you some food. : D

I peeked in your lair and noticed you don't have a team to farm for food efficiently with, would you like to borrow one for a few days?

omgomgomg so im registering right now and im stuck between 3 flights. Lightning, Shadow, and Arcane.

I really like the Arcane lore and the nest, but I hate the color.

I really like the Lightning color, but I hate the Desert.

I really like the Shadow color and The Tangled Wood, but I dont care much for the lore.

I might need some advice.. :/

omgomgomg so im registering right now and im stuck between 3 flights. Lightning, Shadow, and Arcane.

I really like the Arcane lore and the nest, but I hate the color.

I really like the Lightning color, but I hate the Desert.

I really like the Shadow color and The Tangled Wood, but I dont care much for the lore.

I might need some advice.. :/

Shadow is really unmotivated but is welcoming, I am in shadow, Lightening is meh, not much of a fan of it, thats all I know

Last edited:
Farm on FR ?? In other news here is my male Coatl i really like how he looks with the water Festive items.I Think he turn out petty cool :cool:

BBCode:

Last edited:
Pfft y'all should join pleg pie :D

Anyways, I'm Madrugada over there so feel free to put me in the refer box or just add me there!

Noice coatls n shizz peeps :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back