Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice dergs everyone.

Yeah I should totally use the alchemy thing more, I'm way too lazy with that things unless it's actually a holiday going on still I think I might be at.. 8 maybe?

Any one have some spare sea food,Most of my dragon only eat sea food and am running out ( Only have 48 left )

I CAN TRADE:

Grass Food 33 x 2 =66
Bug Food 28 x 2 =56

Last edited:
Any one have some spare sea food,Most of my dragon only eat sea food and am running out ( Only have 48 left )

I CAN TRADE:

Grass Food 33 x 2 =66
Bug Food 28 x 2 =56

If you CR me (username is the same as here), I can match you point for point in Seafood. I have a lot of Imps, and they eat anything I give them. : D

I don't remember if I shared this...also late lol

Achieved my last big apparel goal!!! Sunchaser ayyy

Congrats! So much glitter c;
I?m slowly saving up for a Windbound Plumage since I`d like to collect all my Flight?s stuff, it`s the last Wind item I need, will take me awhile though, and yeah prices of retired items might rise even more ^^

my user name is momiji345 ( thanks so much i send you a request )

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you CR me (username is the same as here), I can match you point for point in Seafood. I have a lot of Imps, and they eat anything I give them. : D

Last edited:

BOSS apparel on a BOSS dragon.

I fully support these lifestyle choices.

- - - Post Merge - - -

my user name is momiji345 ( thanks so much i send you a request )

Sent you some food. : D

I peeked in your lair and noticed you don't have a team to farm for food efficiently with, would you like to borrow one for a few days?

omgomgomg so im registering right now and im stuck between 3 flights. Lightning, Shadow, and Arcane.

I really like the Arcane lore and the nest, but I hate the color.

I really like the Lightning color, but I hate the Desert.

I really like the Shadow color and The Tangled Wood, but I dont care much for the lore.

I might need some advice.. :/

omgomgomg so im registering right now and im stuck between 3 flights. Lightning, Shadow, and Arcane.

I really like the Arcane lore and the nest, but I hate the color.

I really like the Lightning color, but I hate the Desert.

I really like the Shadow color and The Tangled Wood, but I dont care much for the lore.

I might need some advice.. :/

Shadow is really unmotivated but is welcoming, I am in shadow, Lightening is meh, not much of a fan of it, thats all I know

Last edited:
Farm on FR ?? In other news here is my male Coatl i really like how he looks with the water Festive items.I Think he turn out petty cool :cool:

BBCode:

Last edited:
Pfft y'all should join pleg pie :D

Anyways, I'm Madrugada over there so feel free to put me in the refer box or just add me there!

Noice coatls n shizz peeps :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back