• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I get some help with gene combinations for my Bogsneak boy? Pref not gem genes as I am trying to save up for some gem apparel for my dream dragon. I was kinda thinking skink and spinner because I can brew them myself. But I am stuck on the tertiary if I do chose those genes.

Underbelly for sure! Its cheap or runes.

Also nice to see you again! Did you get my messages ? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm kind of lost on what theme I want my lair to be... I have tons of pastels but also some eye burners and also some darker dragons.

My newest gen 1 genes and apparels are complete too

This was the bog boy. Told you guys I hate bogs lol

So excited, some of my draggies will be breedable in a couple days. And they're my special ones; the ones I nabbed for adoption that have pretty designs on them. And if I breed them together, I get cool ass babies. So excited. My new username is Cri by the way! Friend me. ;;

I've been gone a while, what's the general going rate for trading tbt to FR treasure/items? I'd probably trade collectibles for FR treasure, since trading is going slow for me x___x

idek i think treasure 100 tbt: 50k treas and idek gems should be 1:1 but some peeps trying to lowball lol

idek i think treasure 100 tbt: 50k treas and idek gems should be 1:1 but some peeps trying to lowball lol

i havent seen anyone selling FR stuff that low except for people leaving the game like Arontheur or people in desperate desire for tbt...

i havent seen anyone selling FR stuff that low except for people leaving the game like Arontheur or people in desperate desire for tbt...

got offered 2:1 ratio for gems like no im not offering that much tbt for half the gems lol.

also yeah the market is p much dead here anyways

dang nice sneks, the first one looks awesome!

thanks!
i actually like the xxy better, but i usually do like xxy the most; i guess i like some contrast most of the time.

i didnt see any radioactive falcon bogs on aH, so i listed them up there close in price to the pet butt xxy bogs. pricy, but i hope they sell.

thanks!
i actually like the xxy better, but i usually do like xxy the most; i guess i like some contrast most of the time.

i didnt see any radioactive falcon bogs on aH, so i listed them up there close in price to the pet butt xxy bogs. pricy, but i hope they sell.
yeah i hope they sell too.. market seems kinda dead or i don't know.

also yeah if anyone is selling currency here now hit me up

also digging the new coli place... mang i want those poofy feeshes as fams if u can get them

thanks!

They're really pretty! Good luck selling!

Also, does anybody want 2yr or 1 yr old dragons? I got them from the AH as fodder not even paying attention on how old they were. They'll be leveled and exalted at the end of the day if no one wants them.

2 yr old:

1 yr olds:

Lol, I decided to give the new place a try in the coli and instantly got the Vista... I haven't gotten any other Vistas, I tried grinding for others before but this is the first time I got one and it was on my first battle. Like damn.

Lol, I decided to give the new place a try in the coli and instantly got the Vista... I haven't gotten any other Vistas, I tried grinding for others before but this is the first time I got one and it was on my first battle. Like damn.

i bought the vistas i had unless they were event ones lol my rng luck sucks.

also kinda nice skins they actually picked now except for that female ridgeback one lol. also 4 sneks though, baw <3

After literally forever that I've spent time after time in the crystal pools and i FINALLY got one of the big turts, literally can't believe it, it's like I'm getting lucky getting the other things but not chests, come on coli!

After literally forever that I've spent time after time in the crystal pools and i FINALLY got one of the big turts, literally can't believe it, it's like I'm getting lucky getting the other things but not chests, come on coli!

yeah i have the purple turt i need the blue one too ahh

Wow ! Amazing RNG tbh lol.

grats! that's awesome good fortune!

the only coli vista ive ever gotten was for boreal woods, and i didnt even see it drop; i had no idea i had it until i was looking through my hoard one day. that was a suoer popular vista at the time too so i traded it for like 100k treasure and a bunch of apparel from previous festivals. i bought a mire vista the other day from AH bc it was only like 15 gems, lol,

Last edited:
grats! that's awesome good fortune!

the only coli vista ive ever gotten was for boreal woods, and i didnt even see it drop; i had no idea i had it until i was looking through my hoard one day. that was a suoer popular vista at the time too so i traded it for like 100k treasure and a bunch of apparel from previous festivals. i bought a mire vista the other day from AH bc it was only like 15 gems, lol,

15 gems, dude... that was cheap. is mire that common? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back