Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just seen prices in the AH, I'm not willing to sell so low so guess I'll hold on and hope to sell in the future. Seems like the only thing that does really well is accents.

really? maybe i should try sell some of mine then.. but yeah idek people are doing like no spendtober it seems

Yeah people doesn't like me hurr durr.. lol idek. but yeah idek no one is selling currency here anyways either

also man i love those fake burrs familiars too much aha...

yeah burrs! when i gave up on the idea of getting any sprites in the near future, i went around and bought up one of each bear and fake bear.

aw people like ya madrugada-- dang dont know why markets depressed rn.

ayy nice yeah i have a few real burrs too i got gifted and from notn so ayy yeah :D i only have nature sprite but i got that from an user here who is not active over there anyways.

yeah idek either i mean it's not september anymore and usually egg sells especially with bogsneaks and spoopy day soon :0 damn dead markets.

really? maybe i should try sell some of mine then.. but yeah idek people are doing like no spendtober it seems

Lol yes seems that way :p

Yeah accents especially from certain popular artists can sell for 2-4K gems maybe more if they're retired/limited/rare recolour or something. I've been tempted to sell before but I usually get too attached even if I'm not using them.

Lol yes seems that way :p

Yeah accents especially from certain popular artists can sell for 2-4K gems maybe more if they're retired/limited/rare recolour or something. I've been tempted to sell before but I usually get too attached even if I'm not using them.

yeah i have a skin worth when i bought like 3kg but yeah idek i like it a lot so :3

and yeah shame maybe people will spend for spoop night or something...

dangit i hate when i make a gems/treasure trade and the other person is so slow to fulfill the CR. crikey....

Welp, guess I learned something new then :3
I'll just have to grind in Bamboo falls or stalk the MP for the familiar again. Not really concerned about filling my beastiary though. Pretty much given up on trying to get the old festival/MP familiars, especially the sprites ;_;

On another note...
I got the falcon gene for my bog

27135030_350.png

Like it a lot better than vipera, since with falcon there's more green that's nice and glowy

^yeah well any gene is better than clown *shudder*

yeah idek i tried stalking the mp for the things but eh .. considering people are doing like no spendtober.. shrugs

i looked through all the riot of rot skin submissions & i like about 5 of them. i hope they pick a bunch of the skeleton ones because they look the best.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welp, guess I learned something new then :3
I'll just have to grind in Bamboo falls or stalk the MP for the familiar again. Not really concerned about filling my beastiary though. Pretty much given up on trying to get the old festival/MP familiars, especially the sprites ;_;

On another note...
I got the falcon gene for my bog

27135030_350.png

Like it a lot better than vipera, since with falcon there's more green that's nice and glowy
your bogs looks so cool!!!

oh and i finally got to lvl 16 with baldwin so if anyone needs help brewing the bogsneak stuff, hmu!

i'm PumpkinPepper on FR

Well as long as they don't pick boring skins like last year, like hurr durr random bone drawn all over a nocturne, wtf man.

also i feel sorry for the users since staff is so censoring like "derg had too much strawberry juice lol" and all those random muscle tissue entries are just gross.

Got sold that egg anyways for gems so das good.

Also man I need to get all those fake bears man those are so cute, especially the charlatan/fake arcane bear. aw. liking the earth one too!

- - - Post Merge - - -

rip money though but i have them all fakes now i think.. tbh i like those better than the originals.

Got sold that egg anyways for gems so das good.

Also man I need to get all those fake bears man those are so cute, especially the charlatan/fake arcane bear. aw. liking the earth one too!

- - - Post Merge - - -

rip money though but i have them all fakes now i think.. tbh i like those better than the originals.

Yeah the bears are all pretty cute :), I think it's cool that they won't retire so newer players have a chance to get them.

Yeah the bears are all pretty cute :), I think it's cool that they won't retire so newer players have a chance to get them.

oops- i ran around buying them this summer. how will they appear again? isnt it some random chest drop for Night of the Nocturne or something??

oops- i ran around buying them this summer. how will they appear again? isnt it some random chest drop for Night of the Nocturne or something??

Yeah in NoN chests, players voted for them to return. Drop rates are increased quite a bit i think during the holiday, I ended up with a few spares of everything last year.

I decided to have a clear out and sell my remaining eggs after all, going to try and get my vault in order.

I'm also thinking of doing another project with my random progen,

I haven't been happy with his look so thought a breed and gene change to this:

dragon

I've been gone a while, what's the general going rate for trading tbt to FR treasure/items? I'd probably trade collectibles for FR treasure, since trading is going slow for me x___x

Could I get some help with gene combinations for my Bogsneak boy? Pref not gem genes as I am trying to save up for some gem apparel for my dream dragon. I was kinda thinking skink and spinner because I can brew them myself. But I am stuck on the tertiary if I do chose those genes.

Last edited:
@lilybloom ive got two radioactive skink/spinner dergs, i intend to bogscroll one of them soon. mine have underbelly as their tertiary gene-- i think thylacine also looks good, and actually basic looks great too because it really makes a bright radioactive anterior for the dragons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back