Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, yeah usually I got replies within one-two days but I had that thread up for over a week now and people seem to wonk the rates even more especially gems -_- Oh well I hope I can find a buyer.

ah hanks! do they usually have the dergs on AH at same time? or is it usually a pre-AH opportunity? and is there any sort of "line" as to who gets first chance to order or anything?

Well one list I was on the person had the dragons listed for gem prices on the AH then pinged everyone and said you can pay in treasure if you prefer just send a CR for the on you want. Then another list I was on was just treasure price (200k I believe) and you just sent a CR for the one you wanted, no AH just first come first serve iirc.

As Gir said it's what you're comfortable with doing really :).

- - - Post Merge - - -

RIP flight rising currency selling here lol can't find a buyer D:

also hmm maybe i should breed my sneks when they are done cooling down, could probaly get nice sneks from that

Ah good luck, hope you can sell soon :).

Yeah it's a good idea, people always want nice dragons :).

yeah or rather buy with tbt i mean that was phrased a bit weird lol but yeah tl;dr no one is selling currency and only offer i got was bad gem rates ugh :3

yeah i usually dont breed unless we are pushing so yah x3

so i had one of my two remqaining bog kids on hold for a buyer who says she'll pay this friday; just traded the other one away for this xyx radioactive pet butt glim girl:

i'm going to nest her with an xyz leaf/radio/honeydew WC with pet butt next month. not sure if i will bogscroll her first, or see if we get an xxx bab and then bogscroll a kid...

Hey guys! I have some genones for trade here

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1969827

I accept pure and apparel! I'm looking for flowerfalls, sylvan, and some silk items too- accepted at MP price. Sakure/Black flower falls will be accepted at LAH price!

Also if you look in my lair there are some gen ones that have no familiars. Those are going for 10k!!

They will all get exalted by Saturday if no one buys them D:

aww yis got a plague egg from scavenging today thank rng spacedads

tis going to the ah no matter what, need all the currency i can get now with the bad market around here...

aww yis got a plague egg from scavenging today thank rng spacedads

tis going to the ah no matter what, need all the currency i can get now with the bad market around here...

Congrats ^^, yea I got an ice egg and noc egg I found in my hoard I need to stick in AH.

Good luck selling those eggs!

I got an earth egg a couple days ago in the coli. Not sure if I want to sell it or try and trade for a plague egg though. I want to hatch a plague halloween baby on the 31st.

I also got two pairs of dragons that are black/orange-hued to hatch their babies on halloween as well. I put them on the nest yesterday and I only got 3 eggs :c

Good luck selling those eggs!

I got an earth egg a couple days ago in the coli. Not sure if I want to sell it or try and trade for a plague egg though. I want to hatch a plague halloween baby on the 31st.

I also got two pairs of dragons that are black/orange-hued to hatch their babies on halloween as well. I put them on the nest yesterday and I only got 3 eggs :c

hey 3 eggs are fine!
like moko says, its the 1 or 2 egg nests that's a total bummer
i've still never gotten a 5 egg nest..

hey 3 eggs are fine!
like moko says, its the 1 or 2 egg nests that's a total bummer
i've still never gotten a 5 egg nest..

i think i did once for the achievement but yeah i p much only breed for dom nowadays

*slaps dead tbt market*

TFW you see the perfect bab for your breeding project on Auction House and for a great price, but the price is in treasure, so when you finally find somebody to trade treasure for gems and go back to the AH of course some ******* has already purchased the derg you wanted..

- - - Post Merge - - -

i forgot to add an appropriate gyroid: :mad:

(i wish all forums had gyroid emoticons)

^That sucks! Maybe you can ask the new owner to buy it :eek:

Also the new firefox grove vista is in Swipp's rn.

Edit: Wait?! So if yo had a familiar but get rid of it, it doesn't show up in your beastiary any more? :c

Last edited:

Edit: Wait?! So if yo had a familiar but get rid of it, it doesn't show up in your beastiary any more? :c

yeah it gets removed it kinda sucks, sadly i've done that mistake.. hah.

also rip dead market everywhere i give up might as well hatch that egg lol.

TFW you see the perfect bab for your breeding project on Auction House and for a great price, but the price is in treasure, so when you finally find somebody to trade treasure for gems and go back to the AH of course some ******* has already purchased the derg you wanted..

- - - Post Merge - - -

i forgot to add an appropriate gyroid: :mad:

(i wish all forums had gyroid emoticons)

Sorry you lost it :(.

I agree about the emotions they're cool :cool:.

Yeah that is annoying :(, i have a vault full of unused familiars because I want to have them in my beastiary.

eh, put that egg up for gems now hope someone buys it lol otherwise i will just hatch it tomorrow or stuff or save it for spoopy day.

yeah i messaged them, and offered to pay double the AH price, maybe it will work out yet...

why is everyone going crazy for the foxfire grove vista anyhow? i dont get it tbh...

- - - Post Merge - - -

eh, put that egg up for gems now hope someone buys it lol otherwise i will just hatch it tomorrow or stuff or save it for spoopy day.

weird, everything seems hard to sell both here, and at Flight Rising. i thought after "no SPendtember" people would buy buy buy. good luck!

- - - Post Merge - - -

fwiw i had to trade my ice egg for baldwin mats, that was the onyl way i beat the low AH and buying thread prices...

Yeah people doesn't like me hurr durr.. lol idek. but yeah idek no one is selling currency here anyways either

also man i love those fake burrs familiars too much aha...

I've just seen prices in the AH, I'm not willing to sell so low so guess I'll hold on and hope to sell in the future. Seems like the only thing that does really well is accents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back