• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new dream address is 4E00-0011-AF44
I am sad that I lost my old address because I used to have a lot of visitor but now starting over again.
let's enjoy some new dream :) I need the gold badge ^^

oEteqWK.png

I welcome you to Fewlane! Where all your dreams come true! *But only in your dreams

6E00-000f-8519

Johto's new DA is 6B00-0010-5EC8. Nintendo messed up by having all the DAs deleted, lol.

Name: Satu
Town Name: Ponpon
Dream Address: 6C00-0011-1A07

Trying to make this town very cute and a bit forest-like! I update my dream town almost everyday because I try to do something to make it look better as often as possible~

Welcome to Ponpon!♥

Town name: Sunny
Dream address: 7B00-0013-354D

Not finished but I cleaned it up a bit. It has no proper theme yet. (probably more on the forest/nature side tho)

Hey guys. Here's my new Dream Address. With Raddle in town:

5B00-0010-799B

Enjoy.

Since I got really kind and positive feedback after posting my DA on here a while ago, I wanted to do so again with my new one :)

DA: 7E00-0012-7FA9

Pleasant dreams!

I had over 400 visitors on my old address. Now I'm at 2 I think, lol.
My dream address is in my sig, I have a woodsy town with modern pwps and nautical themed characters and houses. Sounds like a strange combo but I think it works.

I had over 400 visitors on my old address. Now I'm at 2 I think, lol.
My dream address is in my sig, I have a woodsy town with modern pwps and nautical themed characters and houses. Sounds like a strange combo but I think it works.

i cant see your sign o_O

Oh, I don't thi n k it shows when using the mobile site. My dream address is 4D00-0010-9D7B.

i used to have an image of my town in mind. now, i feel it's kinda all over the place since i got back from hiatus. i redid some things, but not many. the addition of the rv ruined my cute lil' town hall spot ;w;

any help for improvements would be appreciated! every time i go to a new town via dream i do get shocked by creative placements are. i feel i'm a bit unimaginative on where to put stuff since i don't work well with trees of buildings blocking things, they tend to get pushed to the side, but it leaves a lot of the town feeling empty. ):

4F00-0012-3B36

Here's my updated Address:

4E00-0015-A681

Visit Joy Lake, it's a town full of flowers and trees, and quirky forest animals. Yes I've used hacks to edit my town to my liking.
Please enjoy your dreams :)

My dream address for my town, Asteria, is 5C00-0016-2C6D. I'd love to have visitors since I don't think anybody has ever visited my dream before!

My new DA is 4C00-0016-1688 please come visit! I have updated in the rare orange sunset.

My DA is on my TPC in my sig! I update daily, and my towns finally aesthetically finished after playing since launch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back