• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nightmare in Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Island Photo:
1.jpg

Island Name: Ellinea
Island Dream Address: DA-1171-3327-9381
Designed Areas: C6 (also parts of C5, C7, D6, D7)
About Your Dream: It was just a regular farm with a small pumpkin patch, so how did all these Jack-O-Lanterns get here? No one can recall carving them, but every full moon the spooky faces materialize.
Proof Photo:
2.jpg

Island Photo:
halloweenarea1.jpeg

Island Name: Rainshine
Island Dream Address: DA-0599-0642-2742.
Designed Areas: A-1, A-2, B-1, B-2.
About Your Dream: The top left corner of the island has been transformed for Halloween! Try your hand at potion making, have your fortune told, or just take in the spooky ambiance. There are also plenty of tasty treats for everyone.
Proof Photo:
halloweenarea2.jpeg

Island Photo:
F9d2bvLaMAEsIlF

Island Design:

Almost time for Halloween! You're invited around the island for trick or treating, although several neighbours have already warned about this one house on the hill that takes Halloween decorating... and scaring... very seriously!

Proof:
F9d2bvFbkAAAxZJ

Island Photo:
2023102721241100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Island Name: Rico
Island Dream Address: DA-7619-6560-0354.
Designed Areas: B-2, D-2, E-2, D-4, E-4.
About Your Dream: Come visit Rico's seasonal Halloween market and all new Halloween castle or play some games! Be sure to check out the record-breaking pumpkin at the farm and enjoy plenty of treats and tricks!
Proof Photo:
2023102721300300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Island Photo:
XuQbOur.png

Island Name: Poveglia
Island Dream Address: DA-6463-9032-3872
Designed Areas: C2, C3, C4, C5, D2, D3, D4, D6 (on the bottom of the square bordering E6), E1, E2, E3, E4, E5, E6
About Your Dream: Welcome to the beautiful haunted island of Poveglia!

There's plenty of Halloween fun for everyone, young and old!

Our main attraction is our haunted hay maze. See if you can make it through the whole thing in one piece or if you will fall prey to one of the myriad creatures stalking the fields.

If you survive, be sure to take the bridge just below the exit on your way out. If you don't, you'll find yourself heading down toward a forest where residents have reported hearing strange chanting. We don't know who might be residing in those woods at this time.

The museum has opened a temporary exhibit throughout the month of October which does a deep dive on the history of Halloween. Stop in, check it out, and be sure to order a nice pumpkin spice latte from Brewster's Café up on the second floor.

There is a cemetery situated behind the museum and you might enjoy taking a stroll through it as you sip on your latte. It's sure to be a nice, peaceful time. Nothing strange there, surely.

Timmy and Tommy Nook, the enterprising young owners of Nook's Cranny, are going all out this year; a patch full of pumpkins has been set up in front of their shop for all of your pumpkin carving needs. They've also set up an apple bobbing tub and a ring tossing game beside their store for all to enjoy. A cotton candy stall is set up as well, and of course, candy for the trick-or-treaters is in stock inside!

Finally, all that walking around might build up an appetite, so if you haven't already made dinner plans, grab a bite to eat at the new restaurant set up in the formerly abandoned building conveniently located to the right of the airport and Resident Services building. The owner requests that all customers not attempt to sneak in through the employee entrance as he's waiting for Cyrus to finish fashioning a new door and he says that anyone found to be trespassing in the kitchen will have their picture taken and be banned from returning in the future.

We hope you have a very Happy Halloween and thank you for visiting!

Proof Photo:
H2qvqNr.png

Island Photo:
dh6yerp.jpg

About Your Design: Decided to go with a simple cemetery theme since Agnes's house is already kinda spooky. I imagine this as the undertaker's area. So it's a little bit eerie but tranquil at the same time... 👻
Proof Photo:
9nOFuHs.jpg

Island photo:
IMG_9783.jpeg

Island name: Anthology

DA: 9122-0761-2487

Decorated areas: E-4. E-5, F-4, F-5, small miscellaneous touches throughout

About the design: Ballad always changes out the seasonal decorations in the town square with each new holiday. We have plenty of spooky pumpkins spread throughout the island for touches of cheer here and there, and there’s a pumpkin patch nearby as well as some autumnal farmland in the northwest. Enjoy the eerie atmosphere of the outdoor carnival in the evening, tiptoe through the winding crevice pathway, and check out the skeletons and night sky displays outside the museum. Light Halloween decor throughout, overlaid on my island’s natural state. If you visit, please ignore the beaches full of flowers! I’m so close to completing my island….

Proof photo:
IMG_9784.jpeg

🎃 Island Photo 🎃

IMG_2006.jpg

Island Name: Ino
Dream Address: 3916-7503-0618

Decorated Areas: C3

About the Design: I really wanted something to capture what my favorite part about Halloween/autumn is. Pumpkins! And the colors, for sure. I love the Spooky Arch, it being one of my favorite ACNH furniture items. I made sure to decorate with the minimum amount of acceptable spooky items, although I may have went a bit overboard with the pumpkins.. It's truly a happy place for me being surrounded by so many! Besides the pumpkin items, I made a nice pumpkin patch behind the second Spooky Arch. And some other little touches here and there. The picture doesn't really captivate the entirety of my design, however.. I really had a nice time decorating! ^.^

IMG_2004.jpg

Island Photo:
IMG_0926.jpg

Island Name: Starfall
Island Dream Address: DA-7591-1717-3587.
Designed Areas: B-5.
About Your Dream: Please pay attention to your surroundings as you traverse this landmark. People who have sat on the garden bench on the horizon above have reported... strange behavior around the western style graves. As long as you leave a piece of candy on the spooky table, nothing out of the ordinary should happen. We hope that you'll enjoy your stay!
Proof Photo:
IMG_0925.jpg

Last edited:
Island Photo:
387563165_1326030578048517_8849755219375438392_n.jpg

About Your Design: This time of the year is simply the best for being a witch! Broom rides with that refreshing autumn air, not needing to hide from the foolish mortals, and so many ingredients crawling around, including my favorite: trick-or-treaters! 🥰
Proof Photo:
387333370_1733901867015279_752100331896099413_n.jpg

Island Photo:
IMG_0093.png

Island Name: Foxton
Island Dream Address: DA-5046-2061-8041
Designed Areas: E-6
About Your Dream: Shuffling towards the entrance to my cave, I could smell a villager having come too close to the lair. Ambling my way towards the gazebo, I could tell that they didn’t see me.
Or hear me.
Or smell me.
Until too late….
Proof Photo:
IMG_0094.png

Island Photo:
F8rqwb3bQAA0yn0

Island Name: Miyushima
Island Dream Address: DA-8262-3940-2607.
Designed Areas: D-6.
About Your Dream: The cemetery of Miyushima can get eery at night especially during the Spooky Season. Yet, one can find a certain calmness to this graveyard with its array of zen gravestones.
Proof Photo:
F8rqwb5aIAA5D7t

395138292_879191340452483_2848779238857093468_n.jpg

Island Name: Cala
Island Dream Address: DA-9775-4198-7993
Designed Areas: B-2
About Your Dream: Not meant to be a horror island but it is decorated for halloween, B-2 is our cementary, my our lost ones rest in peace. But, if you ask me i prefer our enchanted forest behind our museum around D-5, apparently there is an old lost legend from Cala were a anonymous heroic figure save our island from some evil energy and once that energy was defeated we left its wand in a sacret pedestal deep in the enchanted wood for protection.

Hope you enjoy the visit to Cala, I was very happy to catch it at rainy night , i left you an ambruella :).

371453998_298376506480093_2106951432260591087_n.jpg

Island Photo:
image1 3.jpeg

Island Name: Flolagio
Island Dream Address: DA-2067-2237-8378.
Designed Areas: B-2, B-3, B-4 and left half of C-2 and D-2
About Your Dream: A popular campground and nearby fairground were once a bustling part of the island but have long since been abandoned following strange happenings. The rumours suggest that the lost souls buried in the woods haunt the surrounding area but I can't help but feel it all has something to do with the large camp mascot that always seems to be watching me. I hear laughter from the merry-go-round at night, and for a brief moment I feel less alone, but whenever I go and check it out no-one's there. No wonder all the villagers decided to live on the other side of the island.
Proof Photo:

image2 2.jpeg

Island Photo:
dge98jw-c8d785d4-5239-4b71-b1a1-d97b5d6ac043.jpg

Island Name: Fernevia
Island Dream Address: DA-4728-5951-6971
Designed Areas: E-6
About Your Dream: Every year Fernevia hosts its annual spooky day fair, where you can gather around, watch scary movies on a projector screen, watch spooky puppet shows, fun mazes and games for the whole family, and best of all tons of candy and snacks to go around! (mostly candy) if you want to join just make a quick pop in through the pipe
Proof Photo:
dge98jp-b73fc3ff-18d6-4401-9c04-83dfe72efe92.jpg

Island Photo:
YwJpCbF.jpg

About Your Design: "It is the night of All Hallows Eve. The dead are restless. Your blood curdles. The ground beneath your feet quakes as you take each step until eventually, all movement ceases. Your skin turns white, and you have frozen stiff in fear. Somehow, you have found your way into the remains of a decrepit graveyard. The moon shines upon you revealing your fate, for this is your new home." 🧟

Proof Photo:
63FbWrW.jpg

Island Photo: Pumpin With My Kins
IHMkbEY.jpg

About my design: Get yourself pumpin' before you go jumpin' to the perilous patch o pumpkins. Now that you plunged-in hate to say you're stuck-in, don't make a muck-in the perilous patch o pumpkins

Now that you're stuck-in (stuck in~)
The night's a turnin' (turnin'~)
But you can still win (still win~)
IN THE PATCH O PUMPKINS
(GUTTURAL ROAR PROCEEDED BY 7 WHOLE MINUTES OF UNINTERRUPTED GUITAR SOLO)

oh yeah here's proof
EfODoTz.jpg

Island Photo:
NightmareInParadise.jpg

About Your Design: I created a walkway through a haunted forest! Better watch your every step trying to get through here. It's said that whoever enters this spooky forest, never comes out. The remains of the unlucky are still there to this day.
Proof Photo:
NightmareInParadiseProof.jpg

Island Photo:
image0 (28).jpeg

Island Name: Lumina
Island Dream Address: DA-5629-4654-3834
Designed Areas: C-6, C-7, D-6, D-7, E-6, E-7.
About Your Dream: Spooky dead forest and graveyard
Proof Photo:
image1 (15).jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back