• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Please help! why is my Dream Suite not unlocking?

-Mars-

Drift's #1 Fan
Bells
So to unlock the Dream Suite it says "After you been mayor for seven days, go to the town hall. If Isabelle is sleeping, talk to her. This unlocks the Dream Suite in the list of public works that you can build." I've been mayor for several months and I never went to check if Isabelle is sleeping(I don't really go in the Town Hall at all) and I've never found her sleeping so I don't know what to do, I checked multiple times and the dream suite does not show up in the list of public works projects you can build. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Here is some information about my town if this helps:
- I have been to other player's towns at least one time and I have had several different people come to my town before
- My town was built on October 15th 2023 and is currently 137 days old
- I have completed all of Isabelle's "tutorial" tasks and gotten a watering can from her
- I have finished paying off my house loan
- I have unlocked Cyrus
- I have unlocked Tortimer Island
- I have upgraded Timmy and Tommy's shop into the T&T Mart
- I have Leif's Garden shop unlocked
- I have Kicks unlocked
- I have Club LOL unlocked
- I talked to Digby before and explored the Happy Home Showcase(but I haven't street passed with anyone before)
- I have been to the photo booth before and taken pictures inside of it
- I have unlocked the Reset Center public works project
- I found that magic lamp that invites amiibo villagers and invited Drift to the town with it

Here are some things I don't have unlocked yet
- I don't have Shampoodle unlocked
- I don't have the Fortune Shop unlocked
- I have not built any public works projects yet(and I don't really want to unless they are necessary or helpful)

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?? I really wanna unlock the dream suite and visit other TBT's members dream addresses before New Leaf online shutdown on April 8th

Mars I'm really sad for this, you literally should have unlocked it long ago. Can I suggest you to have the Nintendo wifi active, and enter and exit the town hall several times, also trying to exit the game and log back in several times? You could even do it on different days. Also try to go to Tortimer online Island at least once.
I'm pretty sure I unlocked my dream suite, 7 years ago, without ever having played online, without any public works and only because I had connected the Nintendo to Wifi, as written in the guides!
But I might be remembering wrong🥲

I don’t know if this is a requirement, but I think you should try doing an ‘important’ PWP project (since you do not want to do ones that are just for decoration). If you haven’t already. Maybe the game wants to at least do one before it gives you the dream suite?

What I mean by “important”, I mean something that can be extremely helpful — like a bridge or the campsite and not just a mere decoration.

My theory could be wrong, but I would try building a bridge or campsite (or any of the other major PWPs) if you haven't already. :)

Last edited:
I don’t know if this is a requirement, but I think you should try doing an ‘important’ PWP project. If you haven’t already. Maybe the game wants to at least do one before it gives you the dream suite?

What I mean by “important”, I mean something that can be extremely helpful — like a bridge or the campsite and not just a mere decoration.
It's true! I remembered just now the only PWP I built was the campsite(to reset for villagers LOL). Maybe I forgot it because it's not just a mere decoration, and it was my very first public work, like a few days after I started my town, so it's as if it had always been there. Then I didn't build anything in the town for years, I only built the buildings in the main street

Back