The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new dream address is 4E00-0011-AF44
I am sad that I lost my old address because I used to have a lot of visitor but now starting over again.
let's enjoy some new dream :) I need the gold badge ^^

oEteqWK.png

I welcome you to Fewlane! Where all your dreams come true! *But only in your dreams

6E00-000f-8519

Johto's new DA is 6B00-0010-5EC8. Nintendo messed up by having all the DAs deleted, lol.

Name: Satu
Town Name: Ponpon
Dream Address: 6C00-0011-1A07

Trying to make this town very cute and a bit forest-like! I update my dream town almost everyday because I try to do something to make it look better as often as possible~

Welcome to Ponpon!♥

Town name: Sunny
Dream address: 7B00-0013-354D

Not finished but I cleaned it up a bit. It has no proper theme yet. (probably more on the forest/nature side tho)

Since I got really kind and positive feedback after posting my DA on here a while ago, I wanted to do so again with my new one :)

DA: 7E00-0012-7FA9

Pleasant dreams!

I had over 400 visitors on my old address. Now I'm at 2 I think, lol.
My dream address is in my sig, I have a woodsy town with modern pwps and nautical themed characters and houses. Sounds like a strange combo but I think it works.

I had over 400 visitors on my old address. Now I'm at 2 I think, lol.
My dream address is in my sig, I have a woodsy town with modern pwps and nautical themed characters and houses. Sounds like a strange combo but I think it works.

i cant see your sign o_O

Oh, I don't thi n k it shows when using the mobile site. My dream address is 4D00-0010-9D7B.

i used to have an image of my town in mind. now, i feel it's kinda all over the place since i got back from hiatus. i redid some things, but not many. the addition of the rv ruined my cute lil' town hall spot ;w;

any help for improvements would be appreciated! every time i go to a new town via dream i do get shocked by creative placements are. i feel i'm a bit unimaginative on where to put stuff since i don't work well with trees of buildings blocking things, they tend to get pushed to the side, but it leaves a lot of the town feeling empty. ):

4F00-0012-3B36

Here's my updated Address:

4E00-0015-A681

Visit Joy Lake, it's a town full of flowers and trees, and quirky forest animals. Yes I've used hacks to edit my town to my liking.
Please enjoy your dreams :)

My dream address for my town, Asteria, is 5C00-0016-2C6D. I'd love to have visitors since I don't think anybody has ever visited my dream before!

My new DA is 4C00-0016-1688 please come visit! I have updated in the rare orange sunset.

My DA is on my TPC in my sig! I update daily, and my towns finally aesthetically finished after playing since launch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back