The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So! My town has finally gotten to a decent stage! I figured it was time to share it on here. I am definitely looking for feedback since my town is NOT complete. Most of the projects will be permanent but I'm approaching 30 and I still feel like I need more... therefore I'll probably delete some and add more in other places. I'm also still acquiring gardening items for sprucing everything up.

What do you think about the flowers along the paths? Should I add more flowers in other places? What areas do you like/dislike? Please let me know! It's my first dream town nearing completion.

Town name: Daybreak

Town theme: Forest/fairy tale based loosely on 'Sleeping Beauty'

DA: 4300-6625-9333​

I updated Corvidae! My last dreamie Mallary moved in (plot resetting almost killed me :ı) and my little forest grew some mushrooms. DA is in signature & comments and recommendations are all welcome!

Updating with the new frosty pattern soon!
image.jpg

Mayor Name: Momo
Town Name: PPUVilla
Dream Address: 4700-6452-6323

My town isn't the most amazing and I'm not quite finished yet, but I thought I'd post anyway as I'm decently pleased with what I've got going. :)

Ahhh first time im opening up my town for others to visit :) Finally finished up the major parts, just need some clovers/hybrids to do some finishing touches but please take some time to look around and let me know what you think~

Town: Meow
Mayor: Kevin
Dream Address: 5900-6912-7335

Mayor Name: Kaitlyn
Town Name: Malady
Dream Address: 5800-6592-6086

I'm very close to getting my town how I want it to look so feel free to drop by! :D

Ahhh first time im opening up my town for others to visit :) Finally finished up the major parts, just need some clovers/hybrids to do some finishing touches but please take some time to look around and let me know what you think~

Town: Meow
Mayor: Kevin
Dream Address: 5900-6912-7335

I absolutely liked your villager square! It looks so cute. And, maze like forest, natural looking paths and pwp places are all beautiful. But why did you use water patern in front of the retail, without leaving any walking path? It's the only flaw I see, but maybe you like it this way idk. Anyway, very nice town ^-^

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Kaitlyn
Town Name: Malady
Dream Address: 5800-6592-6086

I'm very close to getting my town how I want it to look so feel free to drop by! :D

Hi! I just visited your DA. I really like all the hybrids you've got going on! Pietro caught me off guard though, man he's even creepier in game than on the pictures lol!
Overall I quite liked it, but it did seem a bit messy/unorganized/undone. I'd love to see it again once totally finished!

Thank you so much for the feedback! ^^ I've been working on my town for a long time and it still needs a lot of work, but I'll get there. I think that changing the path may change the overall look of the town but I'm so picky at choosing one. xD

My dream address is in my signature.

feedback is kindly appreciated c:
+I'm working on this second town, and would like all the feedback and advice I can get!

It's a work in progress.

Still trying to move Naomi, Rocket, Cheri (Bad plot placement), & Marshal (giving to a friend, have him in my main town already) out.

Don't have many good public works projects yet, but getting there c:
I want to make Peachy a nice, foresty, garden kind of town. It's pink themed but I've been doing my best to make it look overgrown with trees, bushes & flowers ^_^

i updated my dream address a few minutes ago~ there isn't a theme but i think it's at least vaguely autumn-y? my DA is 4700-5798-0119

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back