• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Haunted Travels - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I visited Phantump (DA: 8828-7188-3001) dressed as a vampire. Loved the ghosts, the pumpkin cutout standees, and the carnival. Also, Lucky's graveyard is so ominous. The Halloween aesthetics are just immaculate, it gives me spooky vibes! Definitely worth visiting.

Photo for Haunted Travels 2 .jpg

Photo for Haunted Travels 1 .jpg

This is Lucky's graveyard.
Photo for Haunted Travels 3.jpg

Photo for Haunted Travels 4.jpg

Photo for Haunted Travels 5.jpg

Last edited:
Haunted Travels Entry.jpg

So I decided to dress up as Beat from Jet Set Radio in the island of Tansan. (Dream Address: 0488-2098-9558)
I haven't really played JSR at all, I didn't even know of this character's existence until the most recent Super Monkey Ball game back in 2021.
Sad thing is that I couldn't give my costume any headphones as the current ones we have now have a hat, and I didn't wanna do that so I had to deal with what I got.

I chose this island because it was the closest I could get to a city as the game's landmark is in the list of the dream addresses we could choose from for this little event. It looks both wacky and spooky at the same time.

I am visiting Qilin Isle (DA-1349-0063-5072)

This year, I'm am a Blue Mage from the Final Fantasy series! In that series, Blue Mages are able to learn abilities from other creatures! So, when I saw a sign about ghosts at Qilin Isle, I thought it was the perfect time to add another spell to my list! However, Blue Mages usually have to be hit by the ability they are trying to learn so... I guess it's time to get spooked!

F9zIgWDbMAA6E2x

image0 3.jpeg

Dressed as a witch, I made a visit to the great pumpkin patch in the island of Lawai'i (7832-4875-7458) but was shocked to see that rogue pumpkin had transformed into a carriage!

loved visiting the island, it's so well decorated and the tropical feel to it is great so had to grab some more pics!

image1 3.jpeg

enjoying a picnic at the campsite

image3 2.jpeg

a trip round the lazy river - perhaps not wise in my costume but it looked to good to miss!

image2 2.jpeg

relaxing nap by the sea

image4 2.jpeg

finishing the day with a trip to the fair!

I went to Aurea, (DA 3470-3239-5730) dressed as zombie Wario: first I got lost...really lost...When I finally found the fair there was nobody at the stands (I so wanted Zipper) and the popcorn was stale! It made me see weird things...
2023103115424000_c.jpg

6Lp8On6.jpg

I visited Cekrai (Dream Address: DA-6877-2229-9545).

🦇

"I, a sweet little maid have found myself lost in a strange forest. For I have seen strange sightings from afar, and couldn't help but be curious as to what I saw. For this, may be my demise."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back