• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nightmare in Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Island Photo:
2023102219383700_s.jpg

Island Name: Flexmont
Island Dream Address: DA-8418-2429-4729
Designed Areas: D-4 (and adjacent blocks)
About Your Dream: It's Halloween again, and that only means one thing: the Paperbag Man is back! This year, he decided to make the island less dreary and instead, he's decorated the plaza and the surrounding area with pumpkins carved with his very own trusty axe, and skeletons o̵̙̎f̴̨̩̈́ ̴̧̩̌h̶̨̧̐̿i̷̍͜͝s̶̰͕͘ ̴̭̰̈v̴̝͌î̴̹̺̇c̸̙̀́t̸̫͝i̴͙̦̇m̷̨̟͑̎s̶̫̾̍. Come visit Flexmont and meet him in person!
Proof Photo:
2023102219372900_s.jpg

island photo:
IMG_3268.jpg

about your design:
rumour has it that no photos of this graveyard exist taken at night, because some dark force drives people away the second the sun sets. some have tried.. and were never quite the same after. the graves date back to well beyond civilisation ever set foot onto Calico which begs the question - where did they come from? and who buried them?
IMG_3267.jpg

Um, is there a way to do this without submitting a dream adress? Could I make one and PM it to you maybe?

Island Photo:
QalGmRt.jpg

About Your Design: A graveyard is not supposed to be spooky, but let's be real. If it's night time it will always feel scary. Add a few pumpkins with haunting faces and you will fear for your life!
Proof Photo:
9W0z1uz.jpg

Island Photo:
ibPLDin.jpg

About Your Design: Welcome to witch Roseflower's majical shop, open exclusively during Halloween! Need a spell, curse, potion, or some strange trinket? Come on in and we serve you with the right treat!
Proof Photo:
jhHwOUd.jpg

Island Photo:

IMG_8057.JPG

Island Name: Calatia
Island Dream Address: DA-2950-3520-2885
Designed Area: D-5, D-6, D-7, E-5 (right and top part only), E-6, and 5-7 (left side only)
About Your Dream: Timmy and Tommy are collaborating with candy store owner, Tart, in Calatia's first Trunk-or-Treat. Join them and enjoy many delicious food and fun games!
Proof Photo:
IMG_8058.JPG

Island Photo:
NiP.jpg

About Your Design: Every October 31, Jack the Czar of Halloween himself comes here to get his fortune taken. It is here he decides whether he'll be giving out tricks or treats for the entire night. This doll is to be feared and respected. Good luck this Halloween to all those who celebrate.
Proof Photo:
NiP_Proof.jpg

Last edited:
Favorite part of the event, i always want to go island driving but random dreams are a bit meh. I cant wait to see all your islands 🎃🥰! Im sooo hyped !

Island Photo:
F9P7WgXbsAAlKzg.png

About Your Design: This area of my island is usually abandoned and overgrown, however I stumbled across it tonight and found a bunch of spooky... decorations? The area was enclosed by some hedges, and I was brave enough to look inside inside. That's when I spotted a cauldron that contained some kind of glowing green substance. My first thought was that a witch had set up base here, but witches don't really exist... right?
Proof Photo:
F9P7WgcbsAAOoXK.png

Island Photo:
IMG_9257.jpeg

Island Name: Moon Prism
Island Dream Address: DA-1017-6659-5710
Designed Areas: E-4, E-5, F-4, F-5 (right where those four areas meet)
About Your Dream: Queen Beryl is back and instead of being up to her evil ways she’s ready to rock out to K.K. Dirge this Halloween. Will anyone join her on this spooky stage?
Proof Photo:
IMG_9256.jpeg

Island Photo:
IMG_2198.JPG

About Your Design:
A weary trick or treater stumbles into what seems to be the lair of a witch. A crystal ball, witches brew, and pumpkins that seem to stare back. The trick or treater wants to get away, but seems to be caught in a trance...
Proof Photo:
IMG_2187.JPG

Last edited:
Island Photo:
IMG_5193.jpeg

Island Name: Wakanda
Island Dream Address: DA-0725-4790-9504.
Designed Areas: B1,B2,C1,C2
About Your Dream: I dreamt about the cutest little pumpkin patch with lots of cute decor for the cutest selfie opportunities!
Proof Photo:
IMG_5192.jpeg

Island Photo:
halloweentown.jpg

Island Name: Mind Glow
Island Dream Address: DA-9948-9616-2283
Designed Areas: E-3, D-4, C-2
About Your Dream: Mind Glow is decorated for Halloween! Spooky jack-o-lanterns adorn almost every corner of the cozy Autumnal town.
Proof Photo:
halloweenproof.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back