• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated Vista's dream address, I changed up two of Ai's rooms, my main character's kitchen and not much of outside has changed.

DA: 5900-5938-0315

i updated my dream address a few minutes ago~ there isn't a theme but i think it's at least vaguely autumn-y? my DA is 4700-5798-0119

I visited your town and I quite liked it! There's definitely an autumny theme going on, and I absolutely loved the natural paths and clovers you have scattered around. I think it needs a little more work, maybe some more PWPs? Other than that, great job! :D

The thread ate my post...

I updated my dream address recently, I changed some things: in Ai's house I redone the left room and right room and in my mayor's house I changed my kitchen. Outside in the town haven't changed much.

Edited: oh, now the original post shows up...

Last edited:
The thread ate my post...

I updated my dream address recently, I changed some things: in Ai's house I redone the left room and right room and in my mayor's house I changed my kitchen. Outside in the town haven't changed much.

Edited: oh, now the original post shows up...

Hi! I checked out both your towns c:

Chocolat: I LOVED your paths! They're so cute. Also, your playground is really cool! All the hybrids you've got going on are so gorgeous, too. It's pretty obvious though that the bottom part of your town isn't finished, lol. I really like the upper part though, you did an amazing job!

Vista: First of all, I love the fact that it's in spring blossom season! It's my favorite season in ACNL. This town also has amazing paths, they're so gorgeous. I love the crop field (?) you have in the bottom of your town, right to the river, I've never seen something like that before, so that's very original!
This town is so seriously pretty, I didn't find a thing I didn't like!

Good luck with your towns c:

Well with this update DA is now in a different format, and the forum does not accept the new format, mine is 4E00-000F-80EE. I tried to put in my profile, but gives error.

Everybody needs update DA, if u look in you TPC (if still dont do update DA) wont be any DA there.

Welp, here's my updated Dream Address:
4D00-000F-DFF5
I've finally got my dream villagers! I still need to think about which PWPs to place, and think of great flower/pattern placements, so if you guys have pointers, thanks! Btw, the flower patterns will be replaced by fall leaves to match the season.

Finally updated AuraMist! DA in signature.
I finally got Skye and Apollo back! :,) Absolute nightmare with the plot resetting, took me hours! >.>
A few new items in Lillian and Riley's homes. Finally I know what I want to do with Rileys basement. Going to keep it a surprise for now! :)

As far as RoseGold, Cat?Park, and TreeHut2 go I'll be updating them them when I have the opportunity to do so, plus with the update there are some new items I'd like to add to the homes in each town.

And lastly sadly BlueCity and TreeHut are gone forever. :'( Nothing I can do, both got corrupted ago awhile. I didn't know that Nintendo would erase all the dream address with the update. :(

The new dream code for 2 of my avilable towns

Zebilage
5D00-0011-1F2F

Purely
4F00-0011-1957

New DA after the update:
5F00-0010-A4F7

It's pretty much just as it was before, but with a few updates to one of my side characters' homes. My side characters are still nowhere near complete (especially Luna's home...), but my mayor's home and the town itself are definitely finished! It's a spring town set around sunset, and I've only ever done villager resets, never plot resets, so I managed to work with what I had in terms of setting down paths and landscaping :)
6LLnmHc.png

Z4oz0mc.jpg

both pictures were for the tbt fair!​

Last edited:
I just updated my town again just for the sake of updating it. I kicked out Knox to make room for Medli, so the area where his house used to be I kind of a mess right now. I'm also starting to fix up the area where Medli's house is. I still need to fix the paths around her house too. I kind of forgot about them. My new dream address is 5D00-0011-59E1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back