• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was my town's third anniversary. I made some changes. The town is still divided into the Republic of Lareaux and People's Republic of Lareaux - similar to North and South Korea and East and West Germany.
Some recent developments:
Negotiations made between the two Lareaux's, eastern checkpoint and border moved northward, PRL land ceased to ROL. ROL's population increases by 1 villager (Savannah). The capital of the ROL has been moved from the police station to Aldo's house near the border.
DA: 4300-4127-9901

Yesterday was my town's third anniversary. I made some changes. The town is still divided into the Republic of Lareaux and People's Republic of Lareaux - similar to North and South Korea and East and West Germany.
Some recent developments:
Negotiations made between the two Lareaux's, eastern checkpoint and border moved northward, PRL land ceased to ROL. ROL's population increases by 1 villager (Savannah). The capital of the ROL has been moved from the police station to Aldo's house near the border.
DA: 4300-4127-9901

I really love that idea of a town divided! I just didn't really see much in way of differentiation between these two warring nations. I think maybe something as simple as flower colors and different colors on the signs could really make the theme pop.

Cr5vDL7UsAAbT4i.jpg

Name of Town: Parkfeld

A sleepy and peaceful town, in the midst of a thunderstorm...

Will you find out the secrets of this town that are craftily hiding in the rain?

Villagers: Marshal, Tia, Molly, Julian, Biskit, Becky, Fauna, Octavian, and Kyle
Humans: Link, Mahariel, Cousland, and Hawke.

Dream Address: 4600-6271-5013

(I hope you like it, it's my first completed town.)

Saltem's been updated! The Da is still 6600-6037-8065 however~

It looks a more complete now, but I'm still working on it.

Nevaeh from Heaven.
5300-6830-8101

Town is still a work in progress. Would love any and all feedback. Feel free to pm/vm me or comment here.

Last edited:
Hi, my town is pretty simplistic still (I'm garbage at landscaping) compared to others but I'd like some critique or just visits! :) I have a few PWP's available that I don't know where to put like the geyser, flower clock, and lighthouse.

Name: Astra
Town Name: Athens
Dream Address: 4500-6373-9431

Last edited:
Name: Aaren
Town Name: Sogndal
Dream Address: 6000-6888-0175

My village is not "ready" yet, but I'm upgrading it
every day little by little. Forest themed town with
many many trees.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

Aaren

Last edited:
Name: Heiss
Town Name: Pikavale
Dream Address: 5700-5066-2190

It's a quiet forest town, with all villagers living in the southern portion. Pikavale was founded 3 years ago, and we have 9 villagers currently. It's always a work in progress, with the seasons changing depending on my update.

Last edited:

tumblr_odtxaf0oIj1ufrhk4o1_400.jpg

Name: Megan
Town Name: Undella
Dream Address: 4700-5616-4207

I have been the mayor of my quiet, peaceful town of Undella since May 2015, and I am finally ready to share it with the world! Undella is currently set at sunset in the late summer, early fall, just when the leaves on the trees are starting to change. It is very woodsy and filled with cedar trees, mushrooms, and our native fruit, cherries! Non-hacked, cute villagers, and super peaceful. Hope you visit and enjoy!

Last edited:

I have been the mayor of my quiet, peaceful town of Undella since May 2015, and I am finally ready to share it with the world! Undella is currently set at sunset in the late summer, early fall, just when the leaves on the trees are starting to change. It is very woodsy and filled with cedar trees, mushrooms, and our native fruit, cherries! Non-hacked, cute villagers, and super peaceful. Hope you visit and enjoy!
Wow nice town very nice and peaceful,could you give me the qr code for you pathing?

Woooow I'm in love with your town! It was so pleasant and nice. All the presents were fun to unwrap and I really enjoyed just wandering around among the flowers and mushies. Kudos to you. :)

Hello! :) I know this may sound as a strange request, but... I'm looking for dream addresses with the villager RHONDA the NORMAL RHINO. It's because I need to find her original catchphrase in spanish, and if you still have it original, the translation is automatic no matter the language. Thanks in advance!

PPn2rdJ.jpg
The dream town of Bam! has been updated.It's nothin' fancy,just an odd mix of bikes,barbecue and pigs.It still has a ways to go but the basic elements are in place.

Bam! Dream Address: 5300-6865-4705

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! :) I know this may sound as a strange request, but... I'm looking for dream addresses with the villager RHONDA the NORMAL RHINO. It's because I need to find her original catchphrase in spanish, and if you still have it original, the translation is automatic no matter the language. Thanks in advance!

This Japanese town has Rhonda with her original catchphrase,"bigfoot": D.A.- 2800-0287-0849
I had her a while back so I remember her catchphrase.

Vinetown

Turn off your mind, relax, and float downstream?...

CtOWTU8VIAAm0v9.jpg

Villagers: Rudy, Pudge, Lucky, Bluebear, Scoot, Molly, Curt, Pietro, Tangy, Lolly.
Humans: Vlinny

Dream Address: 4400-6847-8896​

Did a small update in the town, nothing much.

Vista's DA: 5900-5938-0315

Last edited:
Just updated my da since I have made some progress. I think the bus stop would look good in my town. Just don't know where . Up for suggestions.

5300-6830-8101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back