• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Team Task: We need a representative!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistreil

🎈
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Bells
Orange Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Task Log___05

Summoning all Moon Bunnies! The vast emptiness of space is quite lonesome, and as we traverse to different lands and meet new beings, we must make sure to be geared up! That means being able to represent our entire crew, so the universe will know that we are 1) the Moon Bunnies, and 2) absolutely amazing and stylish and... whatever else we stand for!

The mission, should you choose to accept it, requires you to show off their best space-outfitted New Horizons character. One of you will represent our crew in The Bell Tree's banner scene at the top of the site! Dress yourselves up in whatever you wear aboard The Lopez, any exploratory apparel you have, or some space apparel variant... and, of course, remember to vote for the representatives that earn your Seal of Approval!

Mission Objective

Outfit your Animal Crossing: New Horizons Island representative wearing space-themed items, take a screenshot, and post it within this thread by Tuesday, August 8, 2023, at 6:00 p.m. EDT.

To vote on which island representative you'd like to see be our crew representative, leave a 'Like' or 'Love' reaction on their entry post. Entries that are approved will be marked by the staff with the accepted reaction, but don't wait for this to appear. You may react to entries anytime.

The entry with the most reactions will be selected to represent our crew and be featured in The Bell Tree's main forum banner for the remainder of camp. The crew captains will make a decision in case of a tie.

Rules

• Screenshots must be from Animal Crossing: New Horizons and show your own character
  • Only things that your character is wearing or holding will be considered a part of your entry
  • Content must be suitable for a PG-13 audience
  • You can pose with other characters or players, but the screenshot should be focused on you. Be sure to specify which character is yours if it isn't clear
  • Please do not edit your entry once it has been submitted
  • Only one outfit submission per individual
How to Submit

• After outfitting your character in cabin gear, go to a well-lit area outside during the day while it's not raining or inside your house with the brightest light where the background doesn't match what your character is wearing/holding too closely
  • Take a screenshot of your character facing forward and zoomed in as much as possible
  • Submit the full-size screenshot to this thread by Tuesday, August 8, 2023, at 6:00 p.m. EDT.
Here is an example of how it will work if your representative is chosen:
1690645845161.png

If you do not know how to take a screenshot in-game, please see our Screenshots & Video Capture Sharehub for an explanation or learn how to transfer your screenshots from your game directly to your phone here. You may also transfer your in-game photos via USB-C.

Prizes

• 10 mission tokens for your accepted entry
  • Additional 10 mission tokens are awarded to the top-voted representative

Due: Tuesday, August 8th at 6 PM EDT.

“We get to go to spaaace, we get to go to spaaace.” Got my luminous star bobbers on, cyber glasses fitted with all of the latest in stealth vision technology, my astro dress, and my space boots. I’m ready to go!
IMG_1851.jpeg

IMG_1850.jpeg

@Mistreil Are we allowed to pose our reps in areas with fixed lighting? The place I wanna pose has softly blue lighting. I forgot if ypu already mentioned that. Sorry in advance

@Mistreil Are we allowed to pose our reps in areas with fixed lighting? The place I wanna pose has softly blue lighting. I forgot if ypu already mentioned that. Sorry in advance
I can't say for sure without knowing what the area and lighting is like, but essentially: as long as your character is clear and the lighting on them doesn't affect them too much, it should be okay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back