• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT’s Holiday Market: What collectibles will YOU be purchasing?

What collectibles will you be purchasing?

• Snowflake Glow Wand

Votes: 67 35.3%
  • Frost Egg

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Snow Bunny

Votes: 37 19.5%
  • Yule Log

Votes: 22 11.6%
  • Cool Feather

Votes: 19 10.0%
  • Green Star Fragment

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • Red Star Fragment

Votes: 16 8.4%
  • Green Balloon

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Red Balloon

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Dreamy Bear Plush

Votes: 71 37.4%
  • Jingloid

Votes: 40 21.1%
  • Kwanzaa Candy / Christmas Candy / Lump of Coal

Votes: 21 11.1%
  • This Snowman Has No Name?

Votes: 49 25.8%
  • Red Christmas Stocking

Votes: 32 16.8%

• Total voters
All the items with limited stock will be replenished throughout the event as needed, so don't let the current stock dissuade you from aiming for a certain collectible! I mainly just put 10 of everything as a temporary placeholder. :)

I haven't committed to anything yet, but at this point it's likely I'll end up getting an entire row of the Lump of Coal collectible and then two Red Star Fragments, then any leftover silver bells are TBD. I've debated going for one of the bigger ticket items (wand, snow bunny, egg) and selling it for pure profit, but it's hard to pass up on the chance to get even more red star fragments and also an entire row of the Lump of Coal which works within my red-centric lineups, lol.

There are many I would like but I won't have enough to buy them. I'm aiming for the wand first. And maybe the stocking if I have anything left. If I can't have the wand, (I can't do all the activities so...) maybe the Yule log or the stars I missed in the past events.

If I manage to get enough silver bells, I’ll be going for the Snow Bunny and will gift it to someone I know that really wants it. If I don’t, then I’ll probably just settle for one of the lower end collectibles and sell it for TBT.

I'd love to get a Yule Log, it looks so pretty and yummy. I'm also interested in getting a Red Fragment (sold mine a long time ago), or a Cool Feather. If all else fails I'd probably get a ton of Red Christmas Stocking and Dreamy Bear Plush

I'd love to get a Yule Log, it looks so pretty and yummy. I'm also interested in getting a Red Fragment (sold mine a long time ago), or a Cool Feather. If all else fails I'd probably get a ton of Red Christmas Stocking and Dreamy Bear Plush
It took me longer than I’d care to admit to realize that the Yule Log is actually edible. 😂

i’m aiming for the snow bunny! it’s one of my absolute favourite collectibles and i’ve been wanting one forever. i’m super excited that it’s available this year, and i’ve got my fingers crossed that i’ll be able to get one! i’m not sure how many silver bells i’ll have left after that, but i’ve also got my eye on the dreamy bear plush, jingloid, and the snowman! ☺️

I'm hoping to get the snowflake glow wand, cool feather and the dreamy bear plush. It's gonna be a huge task since they cost a lot of silver bells. I heard stock is limited for lots of collectibles so that'll be fun lol.

I'm hoping to get the snowflake glow wand, cool feather and the dreamy bear plush. It's gonna be a huge task since they cost a lot of silver bells. I heard stock is limited for lots of collectibles so that'll be fun lol.
The stock isn’t actually limited. Ten is just a placeholder. They’ll be restocked as needed to make sure everyone has a chance. No need to rush the entries, lol.

EF9B5679-95EA-4BCC-B383-0C413437D7FC.jpeg

The only thing I'm definitive on is the Snowflake Glow Wand. It's really pretty and I have plenty of blue collectibles I could pair it with. I also have my eye on the Dreamy Bear Plush and potentially the undetermined snowman collectible. I'm not sure how many Silver Bells we can get from the advent calendar, so that's hindering my final decision quite a bit.

I’m not really eyeing any in particular, perhaps I’ll buy one to sell or gift to someone else? I’m not sure if I’ll use any of the collectibles for my lineups, we’ll see, maybe one will grow on me!

Nothing really speaks to me again; I will likely be a mercenary for hire like in the Halloween event and offer my event currency in exchange for a collectible I truly want (searching for purple and white star frags).
I'm very impressed by all the users planning on gifting here! Y'all have such incredible holiday spirit, so I might join in the pursuit of granting wishes 💖

Last edited:
All of the new collectibles are so sweet! 🥰

I love the Yule Log and Snow Bunny, so it’s a hard choice! Snow Bunny is one of my favourite collectibles, but I don‘t think I’m going to be able to pass up the Snowflake Glow Wand! 😊❄️

I’d love to get either a Red Christmas Stocking, Jingloid, or Dreamy Bear Plush. 😊 I saved up a little bit of TBT from selling my Halloween collectible (because I knew the Christmas collectibles were going to pull me in), so possibly I’ll be able to buy one of the less pricey collectibles from someone. 😊

I also can’t wait to see the Snowman! 😊

honestly i don’t know, i’m not the biggest fan of the snowflake wand but i have always wanted a snow bunny. i also really love any food themed collectibles so the yule log is cute too.

the dreamy bear plush is on my radar as well, but i definitely won’t get enough bells for everything i want so i’m gonna have to narrow it down

I honestly only really want the snow bunny ^^; I doubt I'll get it because of how busy I am lol

But if I dont get enough i'll still be getting some sorta collectable. I also like the lump of coal, just because its funny ^^

Im really Stück between getting the wand or the Yule log! I love the Yule log so much but I've got a want collection going! I doubt I'll be able to get both

Updated my vote as I just purchased a Yule Log. I want to get many other of the cheaper collectibles so buying a Snow Bunny when I already have one is silly (fingers crossed I can date trade it with a newer one though).

I also plan on buying the Dreamy Bear Plush, Snowman and Red Stocking if possible. :)

Back