• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT’s Holiday Market: What collectibles will YOU be purchasing?

What collectibles will you be purchasing?

• Snowflake Glow Wand

Votes: 67 35.3%
  • Frost Egg

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Snow Bunny

Votes: 37 19.5%
  • Yule Log

Votes: 22 11.6%
  • Cool Feather

Votes: 19 10.0%
  • Green Star Fragment

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • Red Star Fragment

Votes: 16 8.4%
  • Green Balloon

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Red Balloon

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Dreamy Bear Plush

Votes: 71 37.4%
  • Jingloid

Votes: 40 21.1%
  • Kwanzaa Candy / Christmas Candy / Lump of Coal

Votes: 21 11.1%
  • This Snowman Has No Name?

Votes: 49 25.8%
  • Red Christmas Stocking

Votes: 32 16.8%

• Total voters
I just got the snowflake wand. Thinking about the dreamy bunny next...

I’ll probably buy one of the 400 point collectibles (to collect dust in my inventory).

And depending on how many points I collect, possibly x3 Christmas candy, and x5 red stockings. These I see myself using more.

I purchased a red star fragment with my tokens. I’ll also be getting a dreamy bear plush. If I have any remaining tokens, I’ll likely get a jingloid collectible.

currently i have the snowman but i haven't really thought about anything else. I have less time than i thought to complete events this christmas so i have no clue what else i will end up buying.

I got a wand for a trade but personally wanting a frost egg for myself ;u;

Finally had enough for the wand, today! For the remaining bells, I'll still have to wait and see how much I'll eventually have and what I want for it 😊

I'm close to afford a snow bunny, hooray 😍 🎉

Edit: Good news is that I got the bunny, bad news is I realized now I can't get the dreamy plush 😂

Last edited:
I snagged a dreamy bear plush today after the very generous gift of silver bells from the advent calendar. So far, I have the red star fragment and the dreamy bear plush. I’m happy with those. I’m not sure what I’ll do with the remaining coins now. Maybe there will be a way to convert the silver bells afterwards, for the coins we do not end up using?

I got the wand! I love all the wand collectibles ;o; sadly I have only two.

If there is enough for a dream plush I may get it as well!

Changed my votes.. as pretty as the yule log is, I think I only wanted it because it's so rare. It doesn't really fit in any good line-ups for me.

I bought a cool feather already and I think I'll get a red balloon, red star fragment, and red stocking (if I can manage to get 30 more silver bells)

I've obtained the Snowflake Glow Wand! I can't wait to make wintery lineups with it. I should have enough Silver Bells after everything is done for a Dreamy Bear Plush, but that also relies on my trivia team getting everything right 👀

I have obtained the treasured wand. so now I'm just waiting to see how many silver bells I get from everything left, before deciding on what else to grab

I would’ve went for the frost egg but it would’ve taken a lot more effort from me lol. I got the green star fragment as well as candy and lights. Oh and the candy cane of course!

I redeemed my bells for a snowflake wand to trade! I wish I had enough for a dreamy bear too but alas. Hopefully I can find one down the line, though!

had to change my vote because i really would’ve loved to be able to get the yule log or snow bunny, but i ended up selling all my silver bells to get enough to buy my zen egg back.
i don’t regret it though because i missed my zen egg sooooo much and i will never sell it again!! but i do hope that there will be another opportunity to get th snow bunny/yule log in the future, maybe next year!
i usually love the plushies and the dreamy bear plush is cute but it looks kinda off to me. it doesn’t really fit in with the rest of the plushie collectibles.

i did end up getting the snowman and jingloid which i love as well, so i’m happy with my haul this year ^~^

Ugh. Still stuck on what to get.

Snow bunny+Snow man or Feather+Green Balloon+misc. little things.

I initially thought I'd get the snow bunny if I hit 400 but now I'm not too sure. I always wanted one but the more I've looked at it the less I feel I'll ever use it. I almost never do seasonal line ups so the only thing it'd match would be the snowman, assuming I even like the final look.

The feather and balloon are pleasant to look at and whenever I see one for sale I consider getting one but they're also for sale way more often than snow bunnies + I will never be able to afford a snow bunny anyway due to saving up so slow.

Do I just get the ones I feel like I'll use more or the one that I will never get another chance at but may also never use?

I plan to get 2 green star fragments, 2 coal, and 1 red stocking. Then I either want 2 jingleoids and 1 snowman or 2 snowman and 1 jingleoid. I am waiting to see the snowman finalists before deciding which way to go on that one. I definitely have a soft spot for the jingleoids though...

I got my dream snowflake wand 🥰 whoever designed it thank you, it’s so beautiful 💜

Back