• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your favourite new collectibles from the 2023 holiday event?

Favourite new collectibles from the 2023 holiday event?

• Blue Christmas Stocking

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Blue Holiday Candle

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Tockoid

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Froggy Snowman

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Crystal Tree

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Kagamimochi

• Blue Train Engine

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Sleek Train Car

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Cute Train Car

• Floral Train Car

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Yellow Caboose

• Lost Star Fragment 004.MB

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Holiday Candy Cane 2023

• Master Ball, Inky, Purple の

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Cyan Heart Glow Wand, Purple Flower Glow Wand, Silver Star Glow Wand

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • Magenta Pinwheel, Spirit Candy: Pale Wix, Psychedelic Snow Bunny

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Snowstorm Scenery, Playful Scenery

• Total voters
I was honestly only wanting the moon bunny frag. It is absolutely gorgeous 😍

Must admit that I was going all out on raffle. Then as everyone else was the hopes faded. I didn’t think about the train set for me (a dear friend wanted one so got it for her, now we are twinsies 🥰❤️)

I saw gorgeous lineups with it so I am on the Choo Choo train 🚂 😍🫶💜

Mine are Crystal Tree and Tockoid, the others don't interest me.

The trains are cool and all but they take up five spaces of collectible space, which can be optimized for good lineups, but they're expected.
I'm not really fond of any of the star fragments, though I still like their design and concept.
The imposter collectibles are mostly just reskins with the exception of the Master Ball, though I'd mostly just sell all the reskins since they're (In my eyes) nothing but a cash grab.
And lastly, the scenery are self explanatory, but they sure can be used to make some great pizzazz to your lineups.

I adore the train set, particularly the cute + floral cars. Mistreil killed it with both the concept and background choice!

The imposter collectibles are mostly just reskins with the exception of the Master Ball, though I'd mostly just sell all the reskins since they're (In my eyes) nothing but a cash grab.
I didn't make quite enough to afford the new Huracan. Maybe next year. 😞

Back