• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your favourite new collectibles from the 2023 holiday event?

Favourite new collectibles from the 2023 holiday event?

• Blue Christmas Stocking

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Blue Holiday Candle

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Tockoid

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Froggy Snowman

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Crystal Tree

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Kagamimochi

• Blue Train Engine

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Sleek Train Car

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Cute Train Car

• Floral Train Car

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Yellow Caboose

• Lost Star Fragment 004.MB

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Holiday Candy Cane 2023

• Master Ball, Inky, Purple の

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Cyan Heart Glow Wand, Purple Flower Glow Wand, Silver Star Glow Wand

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • Magenta Pinwheel, Spirit Candy: Pale Wix, Psychedelic Snow Bunny

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Snowstorm Scenery, Playful Scenery

• Total voters

Xara

the april fool
Bells
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Prismatic Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
IMG_4955.png
IMG_4954.png
IMG_4952.png
IMG_4953.png
IMG_4951.png
IMG_4950.png
IMG_4945.png
IMG_4946.png
IMG_4947.png
IMG_4948.png
IMG_4949.png
IMG_5093.png
IMG_5154.png
IMG_4967.png
IMG_4956.png
IMG_4972.png
IMG_4970.png
IMG_4968.png
IMG_4973.png
628.jpg
632.jpg
IMG_4969.png
627.jpg
638.jpg

Now that all of the new collectibles from this year’s holiday event seem to have been revealed, I’m very curious to know what your favourites are!

All of the collectibles from this event are so beautiful, but the recoloured “imposter” collectibles are definitely the stars of the show for me! I don’t know why I never thought of recoloured collectibles before, but all of them are beauties! 🤩 My favourites of the 9 have to be the Cyan Heart Glow Wand and the Psychedelic Snow Bunny, but I’m very, very fond of the Purple Flower Glow Wand as well! I’m not the biggest fan of the vibrant green OG, so the more muted purple variant is so stunning to me. It’s so special to me as well. 🥹 I love Inky and the Silver Star Glow Wand, too! I honestly can’t choose just one favourite, they’re all so cool!

From the new available-in-shop collectibles, my favourite is of course the Moon Bunny star frag! I was really hoping that we’d get it for the holiday event, and I wasn’t disappointed at all! It’s one of the prettiest things I’ve ever seen in my life; the white/blue gradient is beautiful, and I’m so happy that the colour I suggested (Stitch Blue) for my crew during space camp is finally having its moment, even though it didn’t get to be the Moon Bunnies’ crew colour. 🥹 But we wouldn’t be the Moon Bunnies if Stitch Blue had won, so I’m not complaining! My other favourites are the Crystal Tree, Floral Train Car, and Froggy Snowman!

What are your favourites? ☺️

Note: I couldn’t put the recoloured collectibles in individually due to there being a limit of 18 choices, so choose whichever group(s) has your favourite(s)! I also wanted to include the 2 new scenery collectibles, since I know some people like them!​

Collectibles I don't own I have no attachments to. Its always been that way so it hasn't been changed for this event. I knew I wouldn't win any of the raffles so I don't care about any of the imposter collectibles. That being said, I really like the Holiday Cane for this year and the Moon Bunny Fragment. It feels great seeing all the Space Camp teams get their collectibles.

Last edited:
The Moon Bunnies Fragment has got to be at the top of my list—I'm crazy about all the star fragments, but the white and blue is such a gorgeous combination that I really see myself using a lot, not to mention the sentimental value of it being my team's fragment! ;v; I'm so glad we were able to bring it home.

Second is the Blue Holiday Candle! The red candle was my absolute favorite from last year's holiday event, so I'm very happy to have a super pretty dark blue variant!! 💙

The Crystal Tree is also very nice, and I really dig the light blue/pink gradient! It's really pretty and I definitely see myself getting some good use out of it.

I also really like the Blue Christmas Stocking! I've got the red and green ones so I couldn't skip out on this one. I guess I'm a Christmas Stocking collector now!

And I'm a fan of the new sceneries too! Planning to buy some more on New Year's Eve for more lineup opportunities. ^^ These two backgrounds in particular are really nice!

As for the impostors, the Cyan Heart Glow Wand is pretty enough to make me re-assess my usual disinterest in the glow wands LOL, and the Silver Star Glow Wand is incredibly beautiful too! I'm excited to see both of those in lineups 👀

I don't know. I haven't really taken the time to look at most of them thoroughly, but I think the whole train set is cute. By itself they are ok, but with it all complete it's like a digital Xmas train set. My older family members would always have them set up on some display or under their tree when I would go to visit with family. It was a good memory seeing them speed around, with sound, working lights, and villages on display.

Inky is my absolute favorite. An unattainable collectible dream for sure! I also love that Master Ball.

As for items in the shop, I like the train engine, sleek car, and caboose a lot. And of course the froggy snowman!

All the imposter collectables are stunning especially the master ball, glow wands and new snow bunny. I also like the train set but I couldn't decide on which order to buy it. I might end up regretting the order I purchased the traincars in but too late now

The wands I would just dream of owning 🥺 naturally the purple wand is a dream for me because life is better in purple 🫶💜

The silver star wand is just gorgeous. Let’s face it a star wand is an impossible dream.

The cyan heart wand? This one is a dream, literally. Somehow,and thanks to dear friends I achieved my dream of a heart wand. This was for mum. Just would be a dream come true to have a blue wand beside as it would be mum and dad together, forever 🫶💞

My favorite of the new collectibles is definitely the Master Ball. I've been a fan of the Pokémon series since it first arrived in the United States back in the 90s and I've wanted to see a Master Ball collectible added to the forums for a few years to go alongside the Poké Ball, Love Ball and Moon Ball collectibles. I'm glad that it has finally happened, though I expect that I'll likely never own it myself due to the extreme rarity. Maybe someday. I can dream at least.

---

As far as my thoughts on the other Imposters:

I like the Spirit Candy: Pale Wix since I like collecting all of the candy collectibles, though it will join the Dark Candy and Pink Candy in being ones I'll likely never own either. The Magenta Pinwheel is nice since it's another option of pinwheel and I like the color, the Cyan Heart Wand is pretty cool since it looks like it's made of ice to me, and I like the Purple の more than the original の since I'm not that keen on the color yellow, while purple has been my favorite color for years. Inky's pretty cool too, having another of the Pac-Man ghosts to go alongside Pinky.

---

As for the normal Christmas collectibles added this year, my favorites are the Tockoid, Crystal Tree, and Snowstorm Scenery. Tockoid because I like clown aesthetics and have a soft spot for the Tockoid. Crystal Tree because of the blue and pink. The Snowstorm Scenery because it feels like it opens up cool lineup possibilities. I'm also glad to see another new color of Christmas Stocking with this year's blue and hope to see more added, and I'm always glad to get the new Candy Cane each year and I'm looking forward to completing the full two lines in a few years.

Overall a great selection this year.

I absolutely love all of the imposter glow wands. The original trio of wands is beautiful on it's own, but all three of these re-colors are among my favorite colors. Of the new glow wands, the purple flower wand is my favorite.

I also adore Inky with my whole heart. 💙

The Moon Bunny Star Fragment and Blue Stocking are my favorites that are being sold in the shop.

Tockoid, Froggy Snowman, and the Imposter Glow Wands that I will never attain 🥹

Aside from those, the train set is really growing on me!

I like Inky. I was hoping to win an imp collectible, but I won a Yoshi Egg, which I'm also content with. Now I have 2.

The imposter collectibles stole my heart 💕 So well reskinned and with all of my favorite colors. Obsessed!
The purple flower wand, Inky, and pink pinwheel are by far my favorites!

The Silver Star Wand is my overall favourite, and I am so so grateful I'm lucky enough to have one ;u; The other two wands are also beautiful, the cyan heart wand being my second preference! Out of the non-wand reskins, eiter Inky or the psychedelic bunny are my favourites.

From the normal Christmas collectibles the moon bunny fragment is so beautiful, my tied favourite with the star wand, as I'm so happy as a member of the Moon bunnies, to finally see it!! I also like the blue candle.

Out of the new imposter collectibles the Psychedelic Snow Bunny and Inky are my top two favourites. I do really like all of them though and I think the idea of the imposters is super cool and fun (I welcome them to do more of these in the future). From the holiday collectibles this year Froggy Snowman is my favourite! Glad to see that one become a reality.

And of course the Moon Bunny fragment!!! I don't really count that as a holiday collectible, I think it's sort of in it's own category but obviously I am super excited for this one as a proud Moon Bunny! 🐰🌙 Plus the colours are just beautiful on it.

Initially I voted for the Moon Bunny Star Fragment, imposter Glow Wands, and Crystal Tree, but I just decided to spend the rest of my Gumdrops and the train set is really growing on me! A cute idea for sure. Lots of beautiful collectibles from this event, kudos to those who made them 🥰

The magenta pinwheel is my favourite by far!! I'm a sucker for pinwheels and it's such a pretty colour

Top 3:
  1. Psychedelic snow bunny
  2. Master ball
  3. Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
I’m glad they released the Froggy Snowman though. It’s super cute. I have no use for it in a lineup, but I definitely bought one anyways.

Back