• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your favorite 2024 Lunar New Year Collectibles and Why?

Favorite Lunar New Year 2024 Collectibles?

• Chinese Dragon

Votes: 26 38.8%
  • Festival Lantern

Votes: 26 38.8%
  • Fortune Cookie

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Night Sky Scenery

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Plum Blossom

Votes: 33 49.3%
  • Red Envelope

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Zodiac Dragon Figurine

Votes: 13 19.4%

• Total voters
My favorites are the Chinese Dragon, Night Sky Scenery, and Plum Blossom! I like collectibles that are made up of multiple parts, and the Night Sky background is one of my favorites, so it's nice to have it in scenery collectible form. The plum blossom is really pretty

The dragon is stunning and i did think that it was the obvious choice. Then I was thinking when would I honestly display it? I also love the lantern. The collectables are gorgeous. Such beautiful art and I will love seeing them in lineups 🥰

For me, I would absolutely love if it was possible to get a lineup of plumb blossoms. They will look stunning with my spring Sakuras which I don’t display enough.

The Chinese dragon is pretty sweet! Also, I really like the night sky collectibles. Pretty happy with my line up right now.

Big fan of the Fortune Cookie and the Dragon Zodiac Figurine. Both are must-haves for me!

While the Dragon is nice, my fave is the figurine one.
If I happen to get another token, I'll be getting the lantern :)

The chinese dragon is amazing! I still need to do a couple of entries for dragon tokens, to make sure i can afford the dragon. It's perfect with the night sky and lantern, as well.

My personal pick is the plum blossom! Tbh I wasn't too sure about it at first, but it's kind of growing on me. 🤔

I honestly love them all, they are all so so good!! But I’m probably bias because of the holiday they represent. I guess if I had to choose a favorite I would go for the Chinese dragon, I like collectibles that connect with each other. the Chinese dragon also pairs really well with the festival lantern. I love anything with the night sky background, it’s by far my favorite. the dragon figurine is also nice too, I’ll probably end up grabbing one just so I can have a complete set if they happen to release one every year. I kinda wanna see what it would have looked like on a red background, but I do like that it looks like the dragon is flying lol reminds me of a chibi verison of shenron from dbz. I hope i can get enough dragon tokens for atleast one of each collectible, two festival lanterns would be best case scenario.

I really like the dragon's arse. I now feel like I have not only done a big SLAY on the dragon, but am now continuously handing that beast it's arse on a plate :cool:

I'm keeping it forever!

The fortune cookie, I really like when items from the games become collectibles! and it's not pay to win like the pocket camp cookies, so even better

I think the Chinese Dragon is very nice, especially as a three-piece dragon with the Night Sky Scenery either side! The three I've voted for though, are the Night Sky Scenery, the Plum Blossom, and the Fortune Cookie!

The Plum Blossom is just very pretty, and probably what I'll use all of my Dragon Tokens on! The Night Sky Scenery is just a very pretty backdrop. I love how the dark blue of the night sky pairs with the red of the dragon, too. The Fortune Cookie I love more for the event side of things, "opening it" to see what's inside, which is definitely the appeal of opening fortune cookies IRL for me too! 🥠

I quite like them all to be honest. It's rare that I feel that way, but my last two dragon tokens are going to be a difficult choice for me. I absolutely must get a full dragon, because I think it looks lovely squished between some night sky scenery. Tho Snek's 5 piece dragon has made me quite envious and tempted!

I'm in love with the festival lantern and the dragon, the crimson against the night sky background is absolutely stunning! 🐉

Oop, I thought I replied here.
The Chinese Dragon is defintely a lovely collectible, I would love to get it, so below could be my sea monster from before. One flying, one swimming; traveling the world together.
The festival lantern and plum blossom are gorgeous. The lantern not seeing much love, and I wish I could get more XD
I'm not as fond at the Zodiac Dragon, but it is a little cute!

zodiac dragon figurine because mick did a great job i gave up because it was so hard trying to make it readable and look good and not like a sea slug. it was truly suffering

but also i like festival lantern and the red envelope. red envelope cause i like them irl, and lantern because... lanterns pretty
im biased

I really like the lunar new year dragon they have and will be waiting for my last dragon token before spending it to make myself a dragon

i like the lantern and the chinese dragon.

the dragon figurine is very cute but it also makes me think of toothpaste sdfdsf. i like its suspicious eyes though.

Back