• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT’s Holiday Market: What collectibles will YOU be purchasing?

What collectibles will you be purchasing?

• Snowflake Glow Wand

Votes: 67 35.3%
  • Frost Egg

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Snow Bunny

Votes: 37 19.5%
  • Yule Log

Votes: 22 11.6%
  • Cool Feather

Votes: 19 10.0%
  • Green Star Fragment

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • Red Star Fragment

Votes: 16 8.4%
  • Green Balloon

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Red Balloon

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Dreamy Bear Plush

Votes: 71 37.4%
  • Jingloid

Votes: 40 21.1%
  • Kwanzaa Candy / Christmas Candy / Lump of Coal

Votes: 21 11.1%
  • This Snowman Has No Name?

Votes: 49 25.8%
  • Red Christmas Stocking

Votes: 32 16.8%

• Total voters
i’m aiming for the snow bunny! it’s one of my absolute favourite collectibles and i’ve been wanting one forever. i’m super excited that it’s available this year, and i’ve got my fingers crossed that i’ll be able to get one! i’m not sure how many silver bells i’ll have left after that, but i’ve also got my eye on the dreamy bear plush, jingloid, and the snowman! ☺

i was finally able to buy myself a snow bunny a few weeks ago, and i am so so happy with it, and am so grateful to have obtained yet another of my ultimate dream collectibles!! i sadly didn’t have enough silver bells to buy a dreamy bear plush as well, so i got a jingloid, nameless snowman and red christmas stocking instead, all of which i’m very happy with! 😊

I ended up updating my vote. I did end up buying an entire row of Lump of Coals, and also bought a Red Christmas Stocking for myself. I still need to buy a second Red Christmas Stocking for myself, along with two Red Star Fragments. I ended up buying a Red Christmas Stocking and Snowman for Firesquids with my extra bells, and the remaining 5 silver bells will be spent on raffle tickets.

With the other deals I made, I'll end the event with an entire row of Lump of Coals, Red Christmas Stockings, and Red Star Fragments, which I'm happy with (especially with those Red Star Fragments, lol).

I ended up buying myself a Red Star Fragment (which i date-traded for a 2020 fragment), a Cool Feather, 2 Christmas Stockings and a Snowman! Also 2 raffle tickets, and now I am waiting to sell an un-bought red star fragment to the above user!

Pretty good haul!!

Ended up with a Snowflake Glow Wand and a Dreamy Bear Plush! Those are the two collectibles I wanted the most so I'm very happy.

I came back and changed my vote. Since I ended up buying both the Snowflake Glow Wand and the Snow Bunny from other users, I am now buying two Red Star Fragments with my Silver Bells for someone else. Plus I bought a Red Christmas Stocking for myself and I'm debating between the Snowman and the Jingloid, depending on how the results of the Snowman poll go. I put the remaining 5 Silver Bells into the raffle.

All of the new collectibles are so sweet! 🥰

I love the Yule Log and Snow Bunny, so it’s a hard choice! Snow Bunny is one of my favourite collectibles, but I don‘t think I’m going to be able to pass up the Snowflake Glow Wand! 😊❄️

I’d love to get either a Red Christmas Stocking, Jingloid, or Dreamy Bear Plush. 😊 I saved up a little bit of TBT from selling my Halloween collectible (because I knew the Christmas collectibles were going to pull me in), so possibly I’ll be able to buy one of the less pricey collectibles from someone. 😊

I also can’t wait to see the Snowman! 😊

I had pretty much decided I was getting the Snowflake Glow Wand, but ended up going with a Cool Feather to go with my Glam Feather. 😊 I also managed to get a Jingloid and a couple of Dreamy Bear Plushes. 🧸🌟

I ended up solving my personal dilemma by just getting the feather, green balloon and then an unexpected dreamy bear to sell.
I'm sure I'll regret not getting that snow bunny eventually but in the end I just wanted to get the ones that made me the happiest, tbt pricing and rarity be damned.

I don't normally sell my collectibles but I saw an orange balloon for sale and my green one felt so lonely I decided to just get a bear for some quick tbt. I wasn't too attached to the idea of buying the candy, snowman and coal either way.

I ended up getting what I had planned to in the end. I date traded for a newer Snow Bunny so I wouldn’t have to purchase a new one. So I ended up buying a Yule Log, Snowman, Red Stocking and Dreamy Bear Plush for myself. I had 50 Silver Bells leftover so I bought a Jingloid to sell to someone who was looking to buy one. Then I used the remaining 5 Bells to grab raffle tickets.

Really happy with my purchases and the event was a lot of fun. :)

I ended up buying a stocking, lump of coal, jingloid, christmas candy, unnamed snowman, and a cool feather. Rest went to the raffle in hopes of aurora sky.
Not gonna change my vote as the jingloid was the one I was most excited about and was the one I was 100% sure I'd be getting. They rest I got just looked like wintery fun that I happened to have enough silver bells for. Seasonal collectables you can't go wrong with. Cool feather was the exception that I thought would look nice with Pave later which I guess is kinda like seasonal collectables. Festivale.
Hope to see more gyroid collectables in the future.

i bought the red christmas stocking and the snowflake glow wand, at first i want to buy the snow bunny but the snowflake glow wand was so beautiful, couldn't resist to buy one! ;-;

I initially planned on getting just the snowflake wand for myself and dreamy bear plush to sell, but I unexpectedly won 60 more silver bells. Ended up with a wand and a cool feather, since I wasn’t actually particularly fond of anything but the wand, feather, and green frag. I would’ve gotten the green frag, but I’d be left with like 36 silver bells and I’d feel bad putting that much in the raffle since I will most likely win nothing and waste those 36 silver bells.

Idk what to do with the cool feather, but it feels nice having a gradient feather again. Kinda missed them.

I finally chose my collectibles lol, I only bought one for myself (Kwanzaa candy) and a jingloid and a green star fragment from trading and/or buying. I love how my lineup looks right now!! so cute ☺️

Back