• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which collectibles will you be purchasing this holiday event?

What collectibles are you getting this holiday event?

• Blue Christmas Stocking

Votes: 22 17.2%
  • Blue Holiday Candle

Votes: 19 14.8%
  • Tockoid

Votes: 11 8.6%
  • Froggy Snowman

Votes: 28 21.9%
  • Crystal Tree

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Kagamimochi

Votes: 15 11.7%
  • Blue Train Engine

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Sleek Train Car

• Cute Train Car

Votes: 26 20.3%
  • Floral Train Car

Votes: 26 20.3%
  • Yellow Caboose

• I'm not interested in any of these.

• Moon Bunnies Fragment

Votes: 66 51.6%

• Total voters

Croconaw

アリゲイツ
Bells
Which collectibles will you be getting this holiday season? I must say, I'm quite amused by the train set. I love the Amtrak train in real life, so it's nice to see some representation on the forum.

Already got a Froggy Snowman, definitely gonna get Tockoid because i love gyroids!

Will probably also get the Blue Train Engine and Blue Christmas Stocking. 😁

The only collectible I’m really interested in right now is the yet to be revealed Moon Bunny star fragment. I’m not sure how it’s gonna look (though I have a few ideas), but I’m super excited that we’re finally getting it, and that all of the crews from space camp will have their own star fragment! 🌟🤍

The fragment is the only shop collectible that I’m planning to buy as of right now, though the Froggy Snowman is also tempting. I might end up buying one or two, but only if I can come up with a possible lineup with them that I like. I think the Crystal Tree and Floral Train Car are gorgeous, and they were the collectibles that first caught my eye, but I’m not sure what I’d do with them. I could probably come up with something for the Crystal Tree, but the Floral Train Car is the only train collectible I like and would want to buy, and coming up with a lineup with it without the other train components might be tricky. 😅

I’m mostly just hoping that the recoloured “imposter” collectibles will end up in an ”after the event is over” raffle, and I can throw most of my gumdrops into that. All of the other new event collectibles are lovely of course, I just don’t really have any ideas for them.

I just want 10 Froggy Snowmen 😔 I already have enough to buy 4 so far. I think the Crystal Tree and the Kagamimiochi look cute but I don't know how I'd ever use them in a lineup. Tockoid is cool always nice to have more Gyroids. The train set is an interesting idea. But I won't be buying any of them.

for once, i don't like most of the event collectibles, which saves me the stress of having to participate in arts and crafts events lol. the train is cute, but not something i'm really interested in. blue is my favorite color, so the only christmas themed collectible i plan to get is the blue stocking, especially since i already have the green and red ones. i'm also tempted by the moon bunny fragment if it looks anything like i'm picturing, so i'll probably grab one of those, too, depending on the amount of gumdrops needed. not entirely sure how i can make either of these work in a lineup, but i'll probably just save them for next christmas and see what collectibles are introduced then asdghjk.

The Blue Christmas Stocking, Blue Holiday Candle, and currently yet-to-be revealed Moon Bunny Fragment are my must-haves for the event! I might also go for the Crystal Tree and/or Kagamimochi, but I'm not 100% sure just yet. The train set is very cute, but rather pricey (especially since I like the floral car the best aaa), and I'm not sure how much I'd use it, so I'm probably gonna skip out on it.

Since my list of must-haves is pretty short this time around, after I get my favorites I might wait and see if there'll be any end-of-event raffles like Xara mentioned. I normally try to be fairly careful with my event currency, and buy as much as I can before gambling anything, but maybe I'll go a little wild just this once and pour my remaining gumdrops into one of those if they catch my interest. 👀

While I'm personally interested in the Blue Christmas Stocking, the Blue Holiday Candle and the Tockoid, my main priority is hoping to sell a Moon Bunny Fragment. I'll see what amount of Gumdrops, if any, that I have to work with after that and figure it out from there.

For me when it comes to spending gumdrops for collectibles, I only hold interest in these 3 collectibles. When I had enough gumdrops to spare, It's either the blue Christmas stocking, candle collectibles, and...
89tfzb.jpg

...you get the idea.

I wanna try for a full train line up but it adds up to a lot of gumdrops so we shall see.

The only collectible I’m really interested in right now is the yet to be revealed Moon Bunny star fragment. I’m not sure how it’s gonna look (though I have a few ideas), but I’m super excited that we’re finally getting it, and that all of the crews from space camp will have their own star fragment! 🌟🤍

The fragment is the only shop collectible that I’m planning to buy as of right now, though the Froggy Snowman is also tempting. I might end up buying one or two, but only if I can come up with a possible lineup with them that I like. I think the Crystal Tree and Floral Train Car are gorgeous, and they were the collectibles that first caught my eye, but I’m not sure what I’d do with them. I could probably come up with something for the Crystal Tree, but the Floral Train Car is the only train collectible I like and would want to buy, and coming up with a lineup with it without the other train components might be tricky. 😅

I’m mostly just hoping that the recoloured “imposter” collectibles will end up in an ”after the event is over” raffle, and I can throw most of my gumdrops into that. All of the other new event collectibles are lovely of course, I just don’t really have any ideas for them.
Whaa, the moonbunny frag??? I know what I'm saving for now

I added the Moon Bunnies Fragment to the poll. It totally slipped my mind that it would eventually be available for purchase in the shop.

as it stands I've only bought the blue candle, as a gift. I'm interested in the moon bunny fragment but since I don't really plan on participating anymore I'm not sure if I'll be able to buy it. not interested in anything else unfortunately.

I'm seeing how many gumdrops I'll be getting first but so far the only one I am 100% certain I will get is the froggy snowman. It is precious and snowmen are just happy looking anyway. And that event was fun that year.

I'm not sure what I will pair the froggy snowman with yet. I really like the tree because it looks glowy, but I really like the new years kagamimochi. It looks cute though, I am unfamiliar with that decor beyond seeing it in animal crossing. (I wonder how the soup tastes).

The tree I feel will go great on either side of the train with scenery on top. For some reason, to me, it makes the train look like it's moving or the winter wind is strong. And who knows what other carts we could get in the future.

But I could go another route and do something with the blue collectibles and froggy to go with my Hanukkah candy, snow baubles, and special snowflake and still be able to start a 3x2 line up with froggy.

I am hoping that perhaps the candy canes will be tradable after Christmas. I know some people want all of them but missed a year or two.

Oh yeah, the moon bunny frag depends on what it looks like.

I'm only going for the Blue Christmas Stocking and the Blue Holiday Candle for this event. Maybe I'll grab the Blue Train Engine as well, but that will all depend on the gumdrops I have leftover since I don't really have much time to participate over the Christmas period.

Not super crazy about these. Will get the fragment, mochi, and stocking and probably that's it.

While I'm personally interested in the Blue Christmas Stocking, the Blue Holiday Candle and the Tockoid, my main priority is hoping to sell a Moon Bunny Fragment. I'll see what amount of Gumdrops, if any, that I have to work with after that and figure it out from there.
Upon further consideration, I might also be interested in the Crystal Tree. Too many options, too few gumdrops, especially if I can't think of what to draw for the White Elephant event.

I'll report back what I end up choosing.

Last edited:
I'm waiting to see what the moon bunnies frag will look like. I like the idea of the train, but I wish there was a pastel train engine to go with the cute and floral train cars. Crystal tree is cute.

Back