• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your favorite 2024 Lunar New Year Collectibles and Why?

Favorite Lunar New Year 2024 Collectibles?

• Chinese Dragon

Votes: 26 38.8%
  • Festival Lantern

Votes: 26 38.8%
  • Fortune Cookie

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Night Sky Scenery

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Plum Blossom

Votes: 33 49.3%
  • Red Envelope

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Zodiac Dragon Figurine

Votes: 13 19.4%

• Total voters
My favorite is the Chinese Dragon set. If I can figure out something for the lantern event, I'd like to get a full row.

The Dragon Figurine is my second favorite. It kind of makes me want a full zodiac figurine collectible set in the coming years. Don't know how I'd get one, though, due to the low Dragon Token limit.

I also really like the Plum Blossom, but it simply loses out for me because if I was going to get one I'd want to get multiple, but I'm favoring the dragon instead.

I really luv the fortune cookie. 🥠 I kinda want to beg, if we don’t have a prize in ours, can we keep the cookie????? Would also be super fun if our cookies actually showed fortunes!!!!

I really luv the fortune cookie. 🥠 I kinda want to beg, if we don’t have a prize in ours, can we keep the cookie????? Would also be super fun if our cookies actually showed fortunes!!!!
At the bottom of the first post of the Luck of the Dragon thread, Chris stated that the fortune cookies will remain as their own collectibles even after the prizes are revealed.

I really love the plum blossom and the lanterns! And the fact you can use a clear nightsky now.
Im also happy to finally have purchased the fireworks! I also wanna get the dragon, but not sure I'll have enough tokens 😅

I already mentioned what I liked, but I was just wondering how long we have to use our tokens?

Back