• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which collectibles will you be purchasing this holiday event?

What collectibles are you getting this holiday event?

• Blue Christmas Stocking

Votes: 22 17.2%
  • Blue Holiday Candle

Votes: 19 14.8%
  • Tockoid

Votes: 11 8.6%
  • Froggy Snowman

Votes: 28 21.9%
  • Crystal Tree

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Kagamimochi

Votes: 15 11.7%
  • Blue Train Engine

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Sleek Train Car

• Cute Train Car

Votes: 26 20.3%
  • Floral Train Car

Votes: 26 20.3%
  • Yellow Caboose

• I'm not interested in any of these.

• Moon Bunnies Fragment

Votes: 66 51.6%

• Total voters
I bought the train pieces!!! I was  so excited to see train collectibles be released and I instantly knew I wanted them. I love trains and these collectibles are so cozy! I ended up buying a huge train (but I can hide some of the carts later and have a smaller train) and I'm so thrilled with it. Choo Choo!!! 🚂

I've decided on purchasing a Blue Christmas Stocking, a Froggy Snowman, a 3 piece train (engine, sleek car, and caboose) and a Moon Bunny fragment! I was going to skip out on the train initially but it's really grown on me and I think I would regret it later if I didn't grab one.

I ended up with a froggy snowman and the starfrag. I like to suffer and used the rest for the raffles 🥲

I only purchased the moon bunnies frag and a blue stocking collectible. I spent the rest of my gumdrops on the raffles. It was probably not the best idea lol, but oh well. what’s done is done.

I bought a Lost Star Fragment MB first, then only recently bought a Crystal Tree and train set pieces. I was unsure about the train, but after displaying it I like it a lot more! I also bought a Froggy Snowman with TBT.

I was going to go all in on the raffle as a star wand is a dream for most of us. Sensible head as I love the train so will enjoy this. And a girl gotta try 🤞🤞🤞🫶😍🥰❤️

IMG_2300.jpg

For a while, I figured I wanted a Blue Holiday Candle, a Blue Christmas Stocking, a Tockoid and a Crystal Tree. And of course the Moon Bunny Fragment to sell/trade like I mentioned in my previous message.

However, what ultimately ended up happening was that I found someone selling a cheap Blue Christmas Stocking and bought that, and used my Gumdrops on a Moon Bunny fragment for a trade, then got myself a Crystal Tree and nine Tockoids. Got a tenth thanks to Mr. Keroppi to finish the second row.

Idk. I like clown aesthetics, okay? It's a problem.

Back