• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT’s Holiday Market: What collectibles will YOU be purchasing?

What collectibles will you be purchasing?

• Snowflake Glow Wand

Votes: 67 35.3%
  • Frost Egg

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Snow Bunny

Votes: 37 19.5%
  • Yule Log

Votes: 22 11.6%
  • Cool Feather

Votes: 19 10.0%
  • Green Star Fragment

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • Red Star Fragment

Votes: 16 8.4%
  • Green Balloon

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • Red Balloon

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Dreamy Bear Plush

Votes: 71 37.4%
  • Jingloid

Votes: 40 21.1%
  • Kwanzaa Candy / Christmas Candy / Lump of Coal

Votes: 21 11.1%
  • This Snowman Has No Name?

Votes: 49 25.8%
  • Red Christmas Stocking

Votes: 32 16.8%

• Total voters

Croconaw

アリゲイツ
Bells
I’m wondering what collectibles you will be aiming to get? I had to group the candies and the lump of coal together due to limited space on the poll, unfortunately.

I love the new plush collectable it’s so cute and will go nicely with my other plushies. I also love the snowflake glow wand :) I want both of these collectables :)

I love the new plush collectable it’s so cute and will go nicely with my other plushies. I also love the snowflake glow wand :) I want both of these collectables :)
I’m also tempted to get the Dreamy Bear Plush for no reason other than the fact that it reminds me of someone. 🥺 All of these collectibles are nice!

FOR SURE, the plush!!!!
I’m also shooting for a snow bunny/yule log though, though I’m not sure if i’ll end up keeping em (depending on what my christmas line up ends up looking like)
I’m kinda torn about the snowflake glow wand

Heart wand has been my impossible dream since forever, but i’m just not so sure i’m feeling the snowflake wand yet...normally my themes go pink and not blue so i’m not sure how much practical use it’ll get and with it’s price point...

I'm setting myself up for disappointment here but I really want a Yule Log and at least one of the 400 Bells collectibles. Haven't decided which yet but the stock is abysmal so it might just end up being the wand. And even that requires me to get like... several community favorites 😅

Last edited:
Dreamy bear plush because it's cute :3

And Green/red star fragment if I have enough silver bells for it!

wand is a definite priority, and other than that i'm thinking maybe the dreamy bear plush depending on the silver bell yield from the calendar/my ability to complete all the events! although depending on stock levels when it comes to it i may well end up with a snow bunny in my cart instead, who knows

I am going all in for the Snowflake Glow Wand. I was one of the many who requested it a few years ago, and I knew there was no way it would be chosen because of the volume of requesters but I couldn't think of anything else. Now that it finally exists, it is a must have for me since I love the night-sky backgrounds and blue is my favorite color.

It breaks my heart to have to pass up on the Snow Bunny, but another kind person has offered to snag one for me so hopefully I will end up with both.

I'm def going for the snowflake wand, back in 2019 I (and many others) wished for it during the Red Balloon World Tour event (the one where the winning designs were the aurora sky, snow bunny, and yule log) so I'm really happy to see it finally become a reality!❄

idk if I'll have enough currency to get anything else lol

didn't vote because i'm not 100% decided yet. i'm tempted buy the snowflake wand, but i don't think i actually want it? much like with the pumpkin wand, i mostly just want it due to fomo and because it'll cost ludicrous prices if i change my mind later down the line. with the pumpkin wand, however, i didn't love any of the other halloween collectibles, so skipping over them wasn't really a loss, whereas i do love a lot of the other collectibles for this event. really, it depends on how much currency i earn (i know i won't be winning any favorites, so i'm capped at participation + advent) and how i feel by the time the event ends. there's a good chance i'll just skip the wand and the snow bunny, even though i'm tempted to own a second, so i'll probably go yule log + bear + snowman or, depending on the snowman's final design, yule log + bear + stocking and/or candy. assuming i can afford those combinations. we'll see.

My main goal is the Snowflake Glow Wand, and I'd also like to snag a Jingloid. I have a Wallopoid from the last event, so I'd like to expand my gyroid collection~

I want a snow bunny but there's only 10 available so we shall see. I need to get started on events asap.

I definitely want the plush for my plush collection. After that depending on how the Snowman turns out that would be interesting.

I also really badly want a newer dated Snow Bunny. I could just date trade mine with someone that gets one from this event, but that's providing anyone would want to.

As you can tell by my This Snowman Has No Name, I'm going to forgo the popular Snowflake Wand and the other 400 Silver bell collectibles. What I really want is the Dreamy Bear plush and the Jingloid.

If I manage to save up the 400 silver bells I would love to get the snow bunny, is so darn cute...if not I'll get other nice stuff like the plush! 🤩

There are 2 and a half-ish prizes I have my eyes on: Frost Egg, Green Star Fragment, and/or possibly the nameless snowman depending on its final design. The snowman would surely be good friends with the princess and her snow bunnies~

Last edited:
Currently undecided.

I quite like egg collectibles, so I wouldn't mind getting a Frost Egg if I'm able to afford it by the end.

However, I also have lineup ideas for the red and green balloons, I'm tempted by the Kwanzaa Candy both because it looks nice and because I'd like to aim to have one of every Candy (only missing Pink and Dark currently), Red Christmas Stockings would be nice to pair with the green ones from last year, the Snowman might be neat, and I've long considered getting more Lumps of Coal but have never really bothered because I'm more interested in other collecitbles generally and always spent my bells on those other things instead.

Too many good options.

It's going to be a tough decision. I'll probably post again once I figure it out though.

Back