• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Haunted Home Para*DIE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed! It was smaller than some other events but that made it very manageable which I liked. I think I'd prefer more of these smaller site events rather than a few big ones. Also, it felt like thought went into each of the activities to make them doable for most people (eg I don't live in North America so I don't have access to pumpkins, gourds, etc. and am glad they weren't required for anything) and you could put more or less time in depending on what you want.

Agreed! It was smaller than some other events but that made it very manageable which I liked. I think I'd prefer more of these smaller site events rather than a few big ones. Also, it felt like thought went into each of the activities to make them doable for most people (eg I don't live in North America so I don't have access to pumpkins, gourds, etc. and am glad they weren't required for anything) and you could put more or less time in depending on what you want.
We typically only run one large event a year: either the TBT Fair or Camp TBT, both of which are timed to take place during the school summer holidays. The rest tend to be smaller. :)

We typically only run one large event a year: either the TBT Fair or Camp TBT, both of which are timed to take place during the school summer holidays. The rest tend to be smaller. :)
That makes sense! I thought that might be the case but since I've only been on here for 1 1/2 years I wasn't positive. :lemon:

Sorry if I overlooked something, but is the Key to the Bell Tree Manor collectible tradable?

I completed this event, thank you to everyone who organised this i had so much fun!
my top fave was the study challenge where i did not need real life items to pass and collect my coins.

untill next year….

*🎃 HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃*

I'm definitely relieved to have completed all the tasks and have all my submissions accepted. I really didn't think I was going to be able to do the lab task (both before and after unlocking it), thankfully I was able to get something acceptable together for it.

I did all the events and I enjoyed all of them! Thank you staff for putting this together for all of us! :D I also love all the new collectibles as well! I am very excited about the Christmas event coming up that will be here before we know it. :)

I did all the events and I enjoyed all of them! Thank you staff for putting this together for all of us! :D I also love all the new collectibles as well! I am very excited about the Christmas event coming up that will be here before we know it. :)
Don’t forget about the potential for a smaller Thanksgiving event. I missed the one from last year. It seemed like fun.

There was a Thanksgiving event? 👀
Where have I been all these years?
Well, it was Turkey Day. You had to create a drawing or piece of work based off a villager and a meal or centerpiece picked for you. I didn’t participate, but my prompt was apparently Puck’s Dessert. As a hockey fan, I had so many ideas for this, but I wasn’t active at the time.

Last edited:
Really enjoyed this event~ I've done all the activties (just waiting to see if one is accepted or not, but there's no rush)

It was quite fun, and even pushed me out of my comfort zone, was really unsure on the labortory event but definitely got stuck in. It' feels great, because not only I can get the collectibles I want, but also there was also less stress. Definitely since I'm busying myself this weekend with a good friend of mine, so I am glad I can complete and have fun from this event~ absoltue thank you team for this, hope it was fun to put together.

Really enjoyed this event~ I've done all the activties (just waiting to see if one is accepted or not, but there's no rush)

It was quite fun, and even pushed me out of my comfort zone, was really unsure on the labortory event but definitely got stuck in. It' feels great, because not only I can get the collectibles I want, but also there was also less stress. Definitely since I'm busying myself this weekend with a good friend of mine, so I am glad I can complete and have fun from this event~ absoltue thank you team for this, hope it was fun to put together.
Honestly, I was unsure about the kitchen and laboratory tasks, but I managed to figure something out for both. I definitely had fun with this event. I love the events that allow you to be creative like that.

Honestly, I was unsure about the kitchen and laboratory tasks, but I managed to figure something out for both. I definitely had fun with this event. I love the events that allow you to be creative like that.

So true, it's like letting you think outside the box and trial and error to lead to something great turning out.

I had a great time with this event, thank you to the admins for doing it. It was so much fun! Happy Halloween

Question..Can I borrow items for other users for the event? I don thave sppoky items i think....But the pciture and arrangement will be mine..And if so, is there someone who can borrow me spooky itmes lol

Question..Can I borrow items for other users for the event? I don thave sppoky items i think....But the pciture and arrangement will be mine..And if so, is there someone who can borrow me spooky itmes lol

I don't see why not since the item borrowing is between you and the other member. Nothing in the event rules say that you have to own the items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back