• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Lunar New Year 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wondering, since I used this program for mine, did anyone else use PaintZ for their dragon art? I'm not wanting to use it for any future projects, and I could use some recommendations.
I use medibang paint (free version) on my Amazon tablet for pretty much all my art needs. I think it's pretty good from a beginner/ not super serious artist's perspective. And there's tutorials both in the app and on YouTube for various functions and techniques.

Holy cow!! I'm super late to this!! What a cool event. My tbt funds got depleted during the Christmas event and I was only able to send one red envelope. I'm going to try and finish that dragon coloring page so I can at least get that cute plum blossom. 🌸

Holy cow!! I'm super late to this!! What a cool event. My tbt funds got depleted during the Christmas event and I was only able to send one red envelope. I'm going to try and finish that dragon coloring page so I can at least get that cute plum blossom. 🌸
Did you take your 86 tbt?
There were other additional prizes but I don't know if they are still available

Did you take your 86 tbt?
There were other additional prizes but I don't know if they are still available
Omg!! Thank you for letting me know.😁

Loved this event! Unfortunately I wasn't able to participate untill this week and missed most of the updates. But thankfully managed to submit for all 3 artsy events :)

I didn’t participate in the three main activities, but I did engage in the red envelope swap event.

we need 80 more envelopes to unlock the star wand + silver star wand... anyone wanna be a real ones in the next 6.5 hours

modcheck.gif

edit 37 omg some of u are really being real ones

Last edited:
There's about 1 more hour in this fantastic forum event, & I don't think I can participate in the Bright Beginnings paper lantern event in time to get 1 more Dragon Token. I'm sad to not be able to get the lantern collectible, because it is beautiful! But how can I not get that bomb dragon in its full glory?

There's about 1 more hour in this fantastic forum event, & I don't think I can participate in the Bright Beginnings paper lantern event in time to get 1 more Dragon Token. I'm sad to not be able to get the lantern collectible, because it is beautiful! But how can I not get that bomb dragon in its full glory?
There's still time to put something together quickly. It doesn't have to be beautiful to get the participation token. I'd hate to see you miss out.

This has been a fun event. I'm going to miss the Bell Boom once this is all over, it has been quite nice.
I honestly wish that the Bell Boom was a little more boomier, but I shouldn't complain. I've really enjoyed it. Without it, we probably wouldn't be able to complete the Red Riches goals.

I'm beyond super tapped out of all my TBT now after the Red Envelope event. I was only able to send out about 6 envelopes total during the event, but appreciate the members that accepted red envelopes as currency for their collectible sales. At least I was able to add some lovely collectibles as my TBT depleted. 😌
Also, I have about 40 min to try to put a paper lantern together. Everyone wish me luck, & thank you @LadyDestani for encouraging me.

There's still time to put something together quickly. It doesn't have to be beautiful to get the participation token. I'd hate to see you miss out.
Here's my quickly finished lantern without a light because I didn't want to edit my entry. Hope this is acceptable, but either way, this was an absolutely blast of an event, & I want to thank all of the staff for putting it together! 👏

Screenshot_20240224_205113_Gallery.jpg

Here's my quickly finished lantern without a light because I didn't want to edit my entry. Hope this is acceptable, but either way, this was an absolutely blast of an event, & I want to thank all of the staff for putting it together! 👏

View attachment 537772
You made it in time! I accepted your entry in the event thread. Hope you enjoy the collectibles!🏮🐉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back