• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

TBT's Haunted Home Para*DIE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm kind of surprised more people haven't gotten the wand yet, considering how many said they wanted it! Maybe they just need to the last day to pick a different activity because another one didn't work out.

Glad I was able to pick it up right away. :lemon:

Behold... the very first Key to the Manor.

1635385703580.png

Stupid question coming up…
When we buy the key to the bell tree manor, does it unlock anything? Or it’s just a collectible?

Wondering because I have enough to buy it, but I would like to decide which collectible I want first, and then have that one as the last for the lineups. If it unlocks something special then that changes things. Also, is it trade-able?

Reactions: oak
Stupid question coming up…
When we buy the key to the bell tree manor, does it unlock anything? Or it’s just a collectible?

Wondering because I have enough to buy it, but I would like to decide which collectible I want first, and then have that one as the last for the lineups. If it unlocks something special then that changes things. Also, is it trade-able?
I don't think it unlocks anything, or at least not right now. and it is not trade-able, I just tested it

Soooooo I’m too much of an eager beaver. I’m all done but want morrrrrrrrrrre HW stuffs!!!!! Is there a hidden basement somewhere that some of the mods have been held hostage in that we can unlock and save them????

Btw, I had so much fun this event! Thx to all our (kidnapped) mods for all the spooktacular fun!!!

This might be my favorite event ever on TBT, all the activities were very fun & Halloween is the best holiday!
The bedroom task and the kitchen task were my favorite! I had a lot of fun with those ones. I really like the events here. A lot of thought seems to go into them.

The bedroom task and the kitchen task were my favorite! I had a lot of fun with those ones. I really like the events here. A lot of thought seems to go into them.
yes, i appreciate the time & effort the staff put into these events. the kitchen was my favorite as well, but i really enjoyed all of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back