• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

TBT's Haunted Home Para*DIE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bedroom's task is a bit outside of my capabilities, mostly because I don't own any of the types of object or have any of the skills required to meet the basic requirements of the task. I did my best, but I suspect that my best attempt did not meet their minimum standards...

Thanks for the festivities, staff! I’m going to be tapping out here because I don’t have enough time nor interest for the two events I haven’t done (lab and kitchen) due to real life priorities. It was a lot of fun, and I decided on a new lineup that looks even better than the one I was going for. :D

Thanks for the festivities, staff! I’m going to be tapping out here because I don’t have enough time nor interest for the two events I haven’t done (lab and kitchen) due to real life priorities. It was a lot of fun, and I decided on a new lineup that looks even better than the one I was going for. :D
Lookin’ good! :lemon:

i’ve been pretty AWOL since this event started as i’ve been a bit busy, but i just completed my first room! i was a lil nervous about it, but the study was a lot more fun than i was anticipating, and earning my first 30 haunted coins felt great!! 1 room down, 4 to go! 🎃🎉🎊
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back