• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Haunted Home Para*DIE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the Jarring Oddities judges ok? One of them implied that they were sick, and it has been over a day since the last thing was approved. At first, I thought that they were trying to be festive, implying that the entries were spooky and gross, but now I'm worried. I hope nothing bad has happened to them...

Last edited:
Are the Jarring Oddities judges ok? One of them implied that they were sick, and tt has been over a day since the last thing was approved. At first, I thought that they were trying to be festive, implying that the entries were spooky and gross, but now I'm worried. I hope nothing bad has happened to them...
I'm pretty sure they have other priorities, it's best to be patient

I'm not in a rush or worried about getting the prizes. I know that the shop will be open for a while. I'm just concerned about their well bring.

Last edited:
Are the Jarring Oddities judges ok? One of them implied that they were sick, and it has been over a day since the last thing was approved. At first, I thought that they were trying to be festive, implying that the entries were spooky and gross, but now I'm worried. I hope nothing bad has happened to them...
I killed one of them and @Nefarious killed the other.
(No no, I'm just kidding. They're fine, don't worry. Maybe..)

Finished submitting all of my entries now, so time to once again give my thanks to TBT staff for organising and hosting another great event! I appreciate all the work and dedication you put into organising events and maintaining the site! Happy Halloween! 🦇😊🎃👻

I've gastritis, but I'll live! I was the life of a Halloween party last night drinking bubble tea while everyone else got drunk. 👻

Mick and I are both based in Europe and we both work so we tend to go through the entries in the evening our local time. Plus I split my week between two cities so I don't have access to my computer every night. If there is a night entries aren't accepted it is more likely to do with our schedules than anything. It's precisely the reason this event has two hosts. 🎃

I was the life of a Halloween party last night drinking bubble tea while everyone else got drunk. 👻
this is the biggest mood ever lmao, hope you feel better soon Chris :)

I finished this event yesterday but I have to say I had a lot of fun with this one! I love the new collectibles and the events were fantastic (my favorites were the Study and the plushie dress-up)! I didn't have any plans for Halloween this year so I'm really happy that the staff brought some spookiness into my life when I most needed it 🎃

Working on finishing up my Bedroom entry. I’ve spent so much time on it but I love it so far. I’m about 90% done so hopefully my headache will go away in an hour or two so I can finished it off. I can’t wait to post it. :)

Happy Halloween to all & to all a good fright!

Thank you to all the Staff for such a spookily fun event! I loved all the different rooms. It was so much fun to see all the creative entries for each contest. I also loved the game in the Study! I think this is the first event where I was able to compete in & complete every part. Now I just have the tough task of figuring out which collectibles to use my Coins on. What a delightfully difficult decision! Thank you again!

I finally finished all the events and grabbed the collectibles I wanted. Really liking my current lineup (will be perfect once I can get a Yellow Candy with a different date). I still have some currency left but I’ll wait until the end before I decide what to do with it.

Edit it’s perfect now. Thanks Jellybeans! :)

Last edited:
Happy Halloween! I wish I could have participated in the events more, but my job is kind of limiting my free time right now.

Happy Halloween everyone! These events were super fun. Thank you staff for creating and hosting them!

I particularly enjoyed the bedroom task because I got to put my sewing skills to practice.

I managed to do all the tasks! Thank you staff, it was entertaining 🥰
Now I only need to figure out which collectibles do I want the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back