• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Haunted Home Para*DIE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all of your hard work, The Bell Tree Manor is terrifyingly spookier, just in time for Halloween. There are still a few hours left to contribute to our five haunted rooms, but now is the time to decide who made the eeriest and spookiest creations of all.

Many of you have been selected as honorary spirits of Bell Tree Manor and may now vote for our Halloween Favorites. The top four creations in each event will receive bonus Haunted Coins. To vote, float over to our spooky Voting Both or click the links below:

Brews & Horror d'Oeuvres - Halloween Favorites Voting
Plushie Poltergeist Dress-up - Halloween Favorites Voting
Skullful Landscape - Halloween Favorites Voting
Jarring Oddities - Halloween Favorites Voting

Choose wisely! Or else...

Thanks to all of your hard work, The Bell Tree Manor is terrifyingly spookier, just in time for Halloween. There are still a few hours left to contribute to our five haunted rooms, but now is the time to decide who made the eeriest and spookiest creations of all.

Many of you have been selected as honorary spirits of Bell Tree Manor and may now vote for our Halloween Favorites. The top four creations in each event will receive bonus Haunted Coins. To vote, float over to our spooky Voting Both or click the links below:

Brews & Horror d'Oeuvres - Halloween Favorites Voting
Plushie Poltergeist Dress-up - Halloween Favorites Voting
Skullful Landscape - Halloween Favorites Voting
Jarring Oddities - Halloween Favorites Voting

Choose wisely! Or else...
What does “given permission to vote mean?” Does it mean that if you bought the key to the manor your can vote? Would somebody mind clearing this up for me? Thanks.

What does “given permission to vote mean?” Does it mean that if you bought the key to the manor your can vote? Would somebody mind clearing this up for me? Thanks.
Nope, most active users will be able to vote. We limit the voting a bit to help prevent cheating, but don't announce the specifics behind that. If you're able to vote in the polls it means you have permission!

Edit: Also, if you don't have permission, but think you should, please let me know and I can double check.

There are certain criteria your account must meet to be able to vote. We can't disclose what these are otherwise it defeats the point. It doesn't require you to do anything special on your end.

EDIT: oops, ninja'd by Jeremy.

Last edited:
Choosing only 10 nominations for the plushie event was definitely one of the most difficult decisions I had to make. When I was throwing the ones I really liked into a google doc to keep track, I ended up with over 30. 💀
Safe to say, I was incredibly impressed with how much work and creativity everyone put into their costumes! I hope everyone had fun with that event, I had a blast hosting that one in particular.

Congratulations to all the nominees!! 🎃🎉 I've voted already, but it certainly wasn't easy to choose; good luck to everyone!
Also wanted to say my thanks to staff for creating and hosting another really fun event!! 🖤 I really enjoyed working on my tasks each day, and they were all nicely varied and interesting! I think the Study, Bedroom, and Cemetery tasks were my favorites, and I'm really thrilled with the collectibles I was able to get. ^^

Thank you so much for this event!! The last time that participated was to get the Kaleidoclover a long time ago...It's nice to finally complete a task. Thank you for the wonderful staff and so patient and understanding!!
Post automatically merged:

I feel like I’m living on the edge waiting for the last possible second to use my points.

I think for the Goldnen Haunted Coins. we really can only get the Key and nothing else?

Thank you so much for this event!! The last time that participated was to get the Kaleidoclover a long time ago...It's nice to finally complete a task. Thank you for the wonderful staff and so patient and understanding!!
Post automatically merged:

I think for the Goldnen Haunted Coins. we really can only get the Key and nothing else?
Yes, only that. I’m wanting my lineup to show that as the last possible collectible. So I'm still deciding what to buy before I redeem that one. Im keeping an eye out for the last possible day though. I wouldn’t want miss it and risk it all.

Yes, only that. I’m wanting my lineup to show that as the last possible collectible. So I'm still deciding what to buy before I redeem that one. Im keeping an eye out for the last possible day though. I wouldn’t want miss it and risk it all.

oh i see! makes sense!!

I am sure it's hard to choose only a few entries because many are so good. Congrats to all the winners :)

I am still a bit sad I put in many entries a lot of effort. Guess I will do next time.the minimum and save my time.

Still thanks for the event!

i handmade everything out of fimo clay for my jar submission and tried my best to get a good pic of it but i understand maybe it wasn’t necessarily everyone’s cup of tea haha. regardless it was hella fun to make and now i’m using it as a spooky decoration so it’s still a win-win!
there were so many great submissions so i can see how it was hard to narrow stuff down.

I give up... my Count von Count was cute as heck. Spent too long making it out of felt, so keeping him as my profile pic.
i missed your plushie submission in the thread bc i didn’t have time to go through everything, but looking at your pfp he’s adorable. just wanted to make sure you know your hard work isn’t going unnoticed : ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back