• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Lunar New Year 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood the wand craze, then again it's coming from me who doesn't really care for them. (Yet I'm sedimental on my star wand. Probably because it's my only favorite one?)

Wands aren’t really my thing either. I only wished I had the crescent moon one (I can dream lol) cause of Sailor Moon vibes. The rest are neat but not a big deal to me.

I never understood the wand craze, then again it's coming from me who doesn't really care for them. (Yet I'm sedimental on my star wand. Probably because it's my only favorite one?)

I'm wondering if part of it is the dark background and the wand looking glowy and colorful. The frags are pretty popular too but they aren't as sparse as the wands.

They are my favorite kind of collectibles. But I like the original wands over the imposter ones.

I am the same way. I don't really care the wands. If I win one I'll probably end up selling it rather than keeping it. I am more partial to the potions. Unfortunately, wands are "in" at the moment so I guess I'll keep dreaming for new ones.

I didn't participate in this event nearly at all aside from buying one fortune cookie. I wasn't expecting to participate as this was a stressful time of year for me. I'm really hoping to be more involved with the next larger scale event which is looking to be TBTWC this summer.

I also like the star wand in addition to the silver star wand. I'm not even a fan of collectibles but I find some of them aesthetically pleasing to look at.

We haven't discussed this internally yet, but since some people will still be getting dragon tokens from their fortune cookies it will be a few more days at least. We'll communicate a firm cutoff time before the items get pulled from the shop.
Thanks! I wasn't trying to rush anyone. I just haven't been very active and thought I might had missed an announcement.

I understand how busy things can get. I was on a deadline to get part of my house done, so after work I just jumped right on it and didn't have time for much else. Thanks for the clarification and also for all of you hosting these events. It takes a lot of time and planning.

Does anyone know why Drago is holding a 2000 flag? I know the year of the dragon was also in 2000, so I was wondering why it doesnt say 2024?

Does anyone know why Drago is holding a 2000 flag? I know the year of the dragon was also in 2000, so I was wondering why it doesnt say 2024?
2000 was the goal for the envelops. So the forum passed that goal. I think it was something like 2008 envelops were sold/given by the end of the event.

Or Drago is Animal Crossing's Slowpoke and he is 24 years late.

My question is, when will fortune cookies and red letters be made giftable? I’m sure future users and currently inactive users would be interested into these collectibles.

wait, will we get to keep the cookie and the raffle collectible (the fortune cookie could be the empty shell) or will they (the cookies) just poof out of inventories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back