Jarring Oddities - Halloween Favorites Voting

Which Jarring Oddity shown below is your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Spectre of Halloween
NPC
Bells
Good evening and welcome to our Halloween Favorites selection for Jarring Oddities. If you've been given permission to vote in the poll, pick your favorite and spookiest specimen jar from the list below, which has been narrowed down from all of our very spooky submissions. The top four Halloween Favorites will earn bonus Haunted Coins.

1635726424244.png

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpeg

37.jpeg

38.JPG

39.jpg

40.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saying, but I voted for one only because I couldn't vote all! 👻 Most of them are so cutily horrifying!

(Oh my Jack, right now at the moment of this post there's a triple tie with 47 votes each! Competition is fierce! :LOL:)

can we talk about how pretty #8 is for a sec? i love that the photo was taken outside — the almost barren trees and fallen leaves make for a lovely background! 🧡

These all look amazing! I really like the foggy green effect that #1 has going on.

These all look amazing! I really like the foggy green effect that #1 has going on.

Lol. Thx. My playdoh sea monster was quickly turning to sludge in the water. If I ever do something like this again, think I'll use sculpey instead of really old playdoh. 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back