Plushie Poltergeist Dress-up - Halloween Favorites Voting

Which Plushi Poltergeist Dress-up costume shown below is your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Spectre of Halloween
NPC
Bells
Good evening and welcome to our Halloween Favorites selection for Plushie Poltergeist Dress-up. If you've been given permission to vote in the poll, pick your favorite and spookiest plushie costume from the list below, which has been narrowed down from all of our very spooky submissions. The top four Halloween Favorites will earn bonus Haunted Coins.

11.jpg

12.png

13.jpeg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.png

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.JPG

20jpeg.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not gonna lie, this time I knew instantly who I was going to vote for :ROFLMAO:. Not even a doubt!

Gotta admit, I like all the choices from the other events, but for the plushies I've seen a lot better and more creative ones.. a bit sad about those. Not saying the chosen ones are bad, they are good but I've seen so many better ones.:confused:

Omg I think I understand number eight. It’s a piece of furniture, right?

tbh I didn’t know we were allowed to comment here but ok.

Omg I think I understand number eight. It’s a piece of furniture, right?

tbh I didn’t know we were allowed to comment here but ok.

haha i can see how you'd think it's furniture, but it's a korok from legend of zelda

Number one is my favorite. But I can’t see the name card so I can’t properly congratulate the creator.

I voted for number 6 due to the absolute confusion that the bear is expressing within the picture. Absolutely love it.

I love all of the entries (and I tried to look at as many as possible), but I do have a soft spot for Rowlet korok and Pikachu Ash. Those outfits are adorable! 🥰

A lot of these are cute!❤ I wish that we could vote for more than one.

I love all of the entries (and I tried to look at as many as possible), but I do have a soft spot for Rowlet korok and Pikachu Ash. Those outfits are adorable! 🥰

I'm glad you loved Pikachu! 🥰 I really love your entry as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back