• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's 12 Days of Christmas 2018: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
While scrolling through the list of snowflake winners, I was very surprised to see that I won the stocking raffle. Thank you so much mods :) and congrats to the other winners

Last edited:
Congrats to the winners! And thank you so much to all the mods who made all the events so fun!

Congrats to all the winners! This was a fun event!

CONGRATS guys!!!! Such fantabulous entries!!!! And thx again awesome staffers!!! The Christmas event was so fun!!!!

Ahh... the snoflake collectible has escaped me again. T vT It's been a dream since it was first released, but upon seeing the winners' entries, yall deserve it! Congrats congrats, and thank you staff for this year's holiday events <3

^^^i love that background and it's a pretty collectible.. o well sometime in the future i hope.

Congratulations to the winners! :D Some of the Palette entries are just absolutely mind-blowing, they almost don?t even look like they were created from a simple black & white coloring book-like image! o_O

Congratulations to the winners! I was too excited for the results to appear, now I'm too happy to see who won and share the happiness! :D

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS

It's been a fun event, nice way to wrap up 2018.

Also wishing everyone a lovely New Year's Eve + a Splendid 2019 ahead <333

Congrats winners!!

Happy 2019, my dear friends.

Congrats to the winners and thank you staff for the event, I wish everyone a happy new year:D

Aaaah omg i won!! Yaay thank you so much!
I love the snowflake it's so cute!
Happy New year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back