• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's 2023 Stole-iday Season: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to all the winners!

I admittedly didn't have time to participate in these events, like, at all, because I got COVID back in December and then went on vacation for a week, haha. But I don't think I would have placed even if I did, the competition here looked fierce. 👀

See you all in the next TBT event! 🥳

Congratulations to all of the winners! Even though I wish I won the raffle, this was a really fun event. I can’t wait for the next big event!

Congratulations to all the contest winners!!! Everyone’s entries were amazing it was so hard to vote 😭
Also congrats to all the lucky ducks who won the raffles! 🥳
Finally, thank you staff for yet another wonderful festive event ❤️ I hope you’re all going to take a nice, relaxing break after this 🥺

Congrats winners. I don't know why, but this makes me want to get a sheep infested island for whatever the Switch 2 AC game has to offer. What is this reverse psychology here? :p

Congrats to the winners!! So many great entries as always, there were some very tough choices in the voting booth.

Thank you staff for another wonderful event 💕

Congratulations to the winners. When participating in these events, I never expect to place. I enjoy participating for the fun and seeing everyone else's entries. I'm glad I got to participate in this one a little more so than last year's event. I'm looking forward to a fun filled 2024.

BIG congratulations to all the winning entries, there is so much talent in this forum!

not surprised about the raffle outcome, but I'm happy for those that won :) no regurts on my end, I got the collectibles I wanted

AHH, I got fourth!? Oh my gosh, I can't believe I actually placed in this competition. What a feeling!! 😭

This scene wasn't easy to come up with, I came up with something else at first, but I changed my mind as I was making it. So I did a lot of trial and error, and I experimented and tried ideas out. It eventually came together, decided on a backstory, and here it is. 200 screen shots later haha

It makes me so happy to know other people liked it, too, and see how all that paid off. Thank you, everyone! I'm so happy and honored to be tied with you, @Xara 🥹🫶

Thank you to the staff for hosting these events, and congratulations to all the winners! 🎉🎉 This was a very fun event!!

Last edited:
Big Congrats to the Winners! I never thought I'd actually be a nominee for a contest of all things, really goes to show how skilled I am at decorating in Animal Crossing huh?

Truthfully, I don't know what made me give out all my gumdrops on the OG Glow Wand Raffle, I should've gone for the plushies as I like them more. I only did it because I was a sheep...

One final thing I'll add is that this event was going to be a small event, but it really felt quite big. (Though that may just be how I remember it...)
Looking forward to the 2024 events, after all, you said they're going to be HUGE!!!

I’m surprised to see my game made i this far! Thank you! 🫶🏼🥰 I want to congratulate all the winners, also of the raffles!

I wondered if it would be possible that the raffle tickets disappear from the inventory without us deleting them? I remember they disappeared on their own before. I’m notorious for deleting needed stuff by accident so I don’t dare 😂 but I don’t think I wanna keep my 460 raffle tickets on a shelf either lmao

they have each been fined 10 bells for their acts and we made them promise very seriously to not do this again. We're pretty sure that our next holiday celebrations are now safe and will be more traditional again! Since these two have already faced consequences at this point, we ask you to please not let this single event turn you against these two villager friends.
BOO LET ETOILE OUT HOMEGIRL DID NOTHING WRONG!!!!! let Etoile out of jail I will pay for bail funds!!!!

for real though, thank you for this big christmas event! I'm a little sad I wasn't able to do much for Etoile, but nothing will changed the fact that I love her so, so much and I'm so happy many people celebrated her birthday with her!! I will continue spreading the Etoile agenda all over TBT 🥹 🫶

there was so much to do this holidays, thank you staff for preparing so much for us!! and congratulations to the winners, i'm excited to see those shiny new glow wands 💕 and also thank you again for the psychedelic bunny, i love her lots!!!

see you all in the next event hehehe 🫡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back