• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's 2023 Stole-iday Season: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first time placing first when a trophy/polls were involved, so this is a huge milestone for me. 😊 Really glad that people liked my Cozy Reindeer entry! Congrats to all the other winners as well.💕 I have so much respect for the other event categories because none of those were really my forté. I was especially in awe for all the ornaments and board games! There's so many skilled members here, and I'm glad so many people were able to let their creativity shine in different ways. 🥹

Congrats to all the winners!!!🎉🎉🎉
And a big thank you to all the staff for another fun and memorable holiday. 😁👍💕

I’m still in shock, but I am truly overcome by the love my ornament received. Congratulations to all the winners of the events, and raffles! 🥳The amount of creativity, especially during these holiday events was jaw-dropping and inspiring!❤️ It made the task of voting incredibly hard this time around. Thank you to the staff for your hard work, and amazingly fun events!

Congrats to all the event and raffle winners!! 🥳🎉 So many great entries this year and I'm happy to have been part of the running for a few, Im glad I was able to find some time in the busy holiday season to participate, the activities are always so creative I love seeing what everyone does. cheers to another great event see yall in the next one 👋

Huge congratulations to all the winners, from both polls and raffles! I had a blast looking through each entry (chilly fireplace you were so real to me) and of course, I am super grateful to have placed. I hope everyone had a happy holiday, and I look forward to the next event! please take my 300 raffle tickets away from me

I have a question for the staff. About the drama surrounding the contests this event, will you add a section about contest polls or event rules in the Bell Tree Rules and Guidelines?

I do have a question:

When is the Moon Bunny star fragment tradable?

Is it a month after the event or it'll be tradable shortly after the closing ceremony like the AN star fragment?

Thank you!

I do have a question:

When is the Moon Bunny star fragment tradable?

Is it a month after the event or it'll be tradable shortly after the closing ceremony like the AN star fragment?

Thank you!
As with the other three teams' star fragments prior, they'll become tradable at the same time all of the holiday items are removed from the Shop.

Today, we're saying farewell to this year's holiday shop as all of the relevant items have now been removed for purchase!

Additionally, this means the following collectibles are no longer unique and you may hold multiple of them in your inventory:
  • Blue Train Engine
  • Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
  • Yellow Caboose
See you at the next event! perhaps sooner than you'd think

Today, we're saying farewell to this year's holiday shop as all of the relevant items have now been removed for purchase!

Additionally, this means the following collectibles are no longer unique and you may hold multiple of them in your inventory:
  • Blue Train Engine
  • Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
  • Yellow Caboose
See you at the next event! perhaps sooner than you'd think
hi justin! just checked my inventory and the moon bun frag doesnt seem tradeable yet on my end :c wonder if it's just for me or for others too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back