• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's 12 Days of Christmas 2018: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to all the winners (especially ZebraQueen but shh)

And good winners as for lineart, well picked :thumbsup:

im very happy i might cry for joy
im so glad my zebra tree was picked
thank you so much really thank you :)

and congratulations for everyone else
all the other tree look beautiful and the drawing just so cute and cool

Congratulations everybody!! I've had a blast participating in my very first belltree event :) I'm excited to see what the next year is going to bring!

omfg did I actually win something is this real hahaha
Thank you staff very much!!! <3
Happy holidays/new year to everyone!! And congrats to all the other winners. uwu
wait, did the winners get increased by 2 per event?

Yeah I'm wondering this as well haha

Last edited:
wait, did the winners get increased by 2 per event?

either way, congrats to all you people

They sure did! We set the numbers lower than the Fair numbers expecting a much lower amount of participation, but it turns out there were just about as many entries as before.

Wow!!! This is my first time winning something in a TBT event, and it's exciting. :D Thank you so much, TBT staff, for the event and the award. Congrats to all the winners!

Congratulations to the winners of the never-melting snowflakes. And thanks to the staff for running the best Christmas event.

I still can’t wait to help you guys run future events. I think I’m ready this time.

Congratulations to everyone and thank you, mods, for the festivities!

I aspire to be like Trundle and bae-blade when I grow up winning Christmas tree contests with separate trees

WOWWEEE I can't even tell you what a compliment this is!!! Like truly I can't LoL so lemme just say fantastic work everybody & thanks so much for the event, you guys rock <3

Ahh... the snoflake collectible has escaped me again. T vT It's been a dream since it was first released, but upon seeing the winners' entries, yall deserve it! Congrats congrats, and thank you staff for this year's holiday events <3

Congrats to all the snowflake winners, and thanks to the staff for making a this chill event :)

Oh my. I'm pleasantly surprised that I won one of the snowflakes on the stocking raffle. :O

Big time thank you to the TBT staff for organizing such a fun holiday event. That, and it was a blast to see some of the awesome entries into both the tree decoration side and the season's palette. Congrats everyone!

Congratulations to all the winners!! Such festive trees & beautiful art pieces! Thank you so much to the mods for such a fun event! Happy New Year everyone!

Congrats to all the winners! There were so many beautiful art pieces and trees submitted that it must have been a very difficult decision, but all the winners were spectacular!

Thanks to the staff for everything! All of the events were amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back