TBT's 12 Days of Christmas 2018: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
While scrolling through the list of snowflake winners, I was very surprised to see that I won the stocking raffle. Thank you so much mods :) and congrats to the other winners

Last edited:
Congrats to the winners! And thank you so much to all the mods who made all the events so fun!

Congrats to all the winners! This was a fun event!

CONGRATS guys!!!! Such fantabulous entries!!!! And thx again awesome staffers!!! The Christmas event was so fun!!!!

Ahh... the snoflake collectible has escaped me again. T vT It's been a dream since it was first released, but upon seeing the winners' entries, yall deserve it! Congrats congrats, and thank you staff for this year's holiday events <3

^^^i love that background and it's a pretty collectible.. o well sometime in the future i hope.

Congratulations to the winners! :D Some of the Palette entries are just absolutely mind-blowing, they almost don?t even look like they were created from a simple black & white coloring book-like image! o_O

Congratulations to the winners! I was too excited for the results to appear, now I'm too happy to see who won and share the happiness! :D

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS

It's been a fun event, nice way to wrap up 2018.

Also wishing everyone a lovely New Year's Eve + a Splendid 2019 ahead <333

Congrats winners!!

Happy 2019, my dear friends.

Congrats to the winners and thank you staff for the event, I wish everyone a happy new year:D

Aaaah omg i won!! Yaay thank you so much!
I love the snowflake it's so cute!
Happy New year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back