• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Staff Applications Reminder (now closing) + Apple Restock Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Applied, but I'm not expecting much. I'm pretty sure everyone has forgotten about me, haha! Good luck to everyone to applied. I can't wait to see who gets to join the Bell Tree Staff! :D
Probably not me, I was so stupid that I didn't see the age thing... I'm only 13, not 15. :(

Woohoo, a chance to get an Apple, thank you! I'm in the UK and I'm too old to stay up til midnight so I missed last weeks Direct, but 10am is perf :D

Woohoo, a chance to get an Apple, thank you! I'm in the UK and I'm too old to stay up til midnight so I missed last weeks Direct, but 10am is perf :D

Ok so its 10pm then :p I know because im 12 hours behind UK.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Applied, but I'm not expecting much. I'm pretty sure everyone has forgotten about me, haha! Good luck to everyone to applied. I can't wait to see who gets to join the Bell Tree Staff! :D

I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOUUUUUU

I would apply but they need 6+ months of activity. :(

Last edited:

Who could forget FLOPPPPP!!! I applied, maybe we could work together ;P nah. I prob won't get the job XD

To be honest, to all the people who are complaining about it being early in the morning, UK had it at 2 am last time

I can just buy one for you? Ya don't need to stay up, unless you want like 5 lol

d'awww you don't have to do that XD plus it's only one more day right? I can do it //passes out

Last edited:
d'awww you don't have to do that XD plus it's only one more hour right? I can do it //passes out

One hour now? Or tomorrow? Trust me, i know the feeling of missing somthign because its too late were you at. :p

Last edited:
WHERES THE RESTOCK I NEED TO GO TO INTERVIEW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back