• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 6.20.21 - Staff Apps, Events, Island Tours, and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I have a quick question: when will the banner dissappear?
Wednesday Jun 30th at 10:00 PM EDT Top 2 from Monday 12:00 PM - Wednesday 10:00 PM Thursday Night - Sunday Night
Thursday Jul 1st at 10:00 PM EDT Top 2 from all entries not selected, any timeThursday Night - Sunday Night
The last two groups are scheduled to stay up through tonight, so probably will be back tomorrow tonight or early tomorrow. It looks funny quoting it in this format on mobile, but check out the OP, it has it in a chart there.

Hmmm....from seek-ret to loom/ukulele/old Nintendo cartridge...someone guessed scavenger hunt already I assume?

Side note: Years ago I saw a pair of roller skates (not blades) at a thrift shop so I bought them. Since that purchase, I've had two scavenger hunt teams approach me to borrow them. Apparently word gets around when you have odd items like that lol

It just occurred to me...I'd be pretty excited if you were sending us on an actual scavenger hunt. The only time I've spent outside over that last year+ is to go to the grocery store/work.

Hmmm....from seek-ret to loom/ukulele/old Nintendo cartridge...someone guessed scavenger hunt already I assume?

Side note: Years ago I saw a pair of roller skates (not blades) at a thrift shop so I bought them. Since that purchase, I've had two scavenger hunt teams approach me to borrow them. Apparently word gets around when you have odd items like that lol

It just occurred to me...I'd be pretty excited if you were sending us on an actual scavenger hunt. The only time I've spent outside over that last year+ is to go to the grocery store/work.
Not very long before you did. =P

During the TBT scavenger hunt a few years ago, it was a real world hunt! =) It started the day I left for overseas, so I spent my time in the airports searching for chocolate cake, snow globes and things. It was really fun! I'm thinking it'll be the same deal this time too!

Do you live in a small town or something? Haha. How do people find that stuff out?

Can’t wait for all this!!! Y’all are absolutely outdoing y’all’selves this year!!!! Too bad it’s gonna prob take me 500 years to get my new island to completion but I hope to get it to tour ready before Vris turns old and Gray! I finally decided to make a Lost themed island after my fav show of all time. I just started making a grid today so it’ll prob take me the better part of a year hahaha!

After a week or two, we'll send a private message to the people we'd like to add to the team.
Just out of curiosity, I understand if it can't be answered, but have the PMs been sent out to applicants who were selected for staff positions? I'm (im)patiently awaiting the announcement.

We have not yet reached out to potential staff. When we do it won't be publicly announced.
I figured it wouldn't be publicly announced, at least until a formal announcement of who the new staff are would come out. But that answer definitely helps, so thank you!

I've been coming to this thread several times every day for the last week because I'm so excited. Of course that didn't make time go faster - if anything, it hyped me up more 🤩 Can't wait to see what the event will bring ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back