• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 3.20.21 - New Horizons' 1 Year and Coming Soon on TBT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like some people already said I'd love more pokemon or element-themed eggs. But on the other hand I'm hoping to get an egg or two to trade towards the elusive Flick egg so I'm hoping I don't get too attached. Looking forward to them either way!

i am! i saw someone theorize that it could be an easter egg designing contest which i think could be fun! but regardless, i’m super excited. ☺
oh! Egg Decorating would be so cute and fun! I loved the card making at Valentines but was too scared to submit anything but egg decorating would be adorable and I think I'd try with that! That's such a fun idea, even if it's not what the event is, i think i might incorporate that into work!

This sounds eggcellent. I hope these events are they're cracked up to be or I'mma make like Zipper and hop on.

Wait are we still talking about our favourite eggs or am I late to the party. These ones have always stood out to me:
1QMbXxg.png
1604874846529.png
mtnHY5F.png

Also the Aurora egg but that guy is expensive and out of my league.
nRmyjfW.png

if there is an egg decorating contest will we be able to decorate a fake egg?
edit: or maybe draw an egg and decorate it?

If not then I guess I'll have to go to the supermarket and waste a dozen eggs for one project lol (I have no use for eggs)

good morning! what are everyone’s favorite eggs? and what kinds of eggs are you hoping for this year?

I'm a fan of the galaxy and nightmare eggs, I love me a night theme. Luckily last year I was able to get the moonlit egg so I'm one step closer to getting a full night time lineup.

My favorite eggs would have to be the Flick egg and Red Pikmin egg, both of which are helped out by my affinity for red, lol. Definitely wouldn't mind more red-based eggs to be introduced in the upcoming egg hunt.

I’m not an egg collector myself but I do love the Aurora and disco eggs the most. Pikmin egg would come very close after that.

Disco-Aurora-pikmin

I love the most basic egg of them all. The Easter egg makes me happy. I have 3 of em ! The Sakura egg is pretty and of course the dreamy egg is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back