• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 3.20.21 - New Horizons' 1 Year and Coming Soon on TBT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everyone, good evening. back at it again with another collectible question: you only get 1 collectible that you cannot sell/give away. what is it?

Last edited:
hello everyone, good evening. back at it again with another collectible question. you only get 1 collectible that you cannot sell/give away. what is it?
for me it would honestly prob be my glam feather, cause I love my wah eggs but the glam feather is just the epitome of everything that is awesome and absolutely gorgeous 😍

hello everyone, good evening. back at it again with another collectible question: you only get 1 collectible that you cannot sell/give away. what is it?

leave it to tokki to always leave us entertained. 😌 sskjsks this is a no brainer for me - crescent-moon wand ftw! it’s not tradable anyways but it’s genuinely my favourite collectible and i want one so so bad. definitely hope to see it return as an event prize or even a raffle prize one day. 🀞🏻

My favourite egg is the Dreamy Easter Egg.
1616805760143.png
It's the last collectible I need for my dream lineup and I hope to have one soonℒ️.

My prized possession is my animated shooting star! Genuinely thought I didn't win anything during 2020's TBT Fair, and then I realized there was one more result section for one of the drawing contests at the very end of the post, and I just so happened to be there. Definitely one of the best "aha!" moments :)

That's a tough one. I would say either my Aurora Sky because it's so pretty and I love everything about it or the Tetris Grid because I live for Tetris and wish I had been around back when those were given out as prizes.

Of the ones I own, my nightmare egg, hands down, always, forever. I will always want more of them, but will always be extremely grateful for the one that I have. Of the ones I don't own, probably the crescent moon glow wand. I love it!

not me coming up with like,, 3 easter egg design ideas when that might not even be the event. 😭🀣
Same, I spent the past 2 days buying various crafting supplies that would cover any of the 4 designs I considered before landing on one that may not even come to fruition. Lol

Aaa such a hard question. I really love all my collectibles, but I think the one would be my Dark Candy. I really was genuinely ecstatic when I received it (wish I screenshot my reaction, literally the one time I would keyboard spam in all caps haha), it’s super special to me. It’s the catalyst for my current obsession with collectibles and I made a silly OC out of it (a little adventurer with a tiny sword haha).

so excited to see what the wonderful staff have in store for us today! they always have something up their sleeve, man do you guys ever catch a break πŸ˜…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back