• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 3.20.21 - New Horizons' 1 Year and Coming Soon on TBT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope I will be able to find some eggs this time! I'm always so bad at understand the hints.. 😟
But I have a lot of free time right now, so at least in the worst case I will just check through all +9.8 million posts 😂

The side along Easter event should start today
Indeed it is! It will be going live this morning. :coffee: 🌄

hello everyone, good evening. back at it again with another collectible question: you only get 1 collectible that you cannot sell/give away. what is it?
For me it would absolutely have to be the Goose Plush collectible:

goose_collect.png

good morning! what are everyone’s favorite eggs? and what kinds of eggs are you hoping for this year?
yes, and the easter kind
In 2018 Easter Sunday fell on April 1st, so we released fake eggs before switching them out for the real ones.

They were:

View attachment 364156 - Thunder's Cardboard Egg​
View attachment 364155 - Jeremy's JPEG Resetti Egg​
View attachment 364154 - Oblivia's Starpower Egg​
View attachment 364153 - Oblivia's Happy Egg​
View attachment 364152 - Laudine's Closed Eyes Egg​
View attachment 364151 - Thunder's Golden Breakfast​
I still wish these were real or at least toggleable with the real ones
hello everyone, good evening. back at it again with another collectible question: you only get 1 collectible that you cannot sell/give away. what is it?
moon wand. easy. ancient lantern as a close second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back