• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 8.14.20 - Shop Updates and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else hyped about potentially seeing the first new header change since the move to xenforo 👀

edit: nvm there were a few before I believe, but if there is one for this it's gonna be the best one yet!

Mirrors.

That is all.
Ahh, remember when I got a hot streak of 5 mirrors correct except for the 6th and bonus ones because the 6th was too hard and I didn't care about guessing on the bonus ones because I got the Tetris Collectible from the Picture contest thingamajigger during the last fair?

Good times.

honestly i always see everyone talking about how much of a nightmare this was from past fairs but i'm not sure whether to feel lucky i didn't experience it or feel curious about how bad it really was 🤣

They can be nightmarishly difficult not gonna lie, but they're also super fun to look at once they reveal the answer and go "I see what you did there now" (though, tbh, the ganondorf one from a few years ago I believe, even when I saw the original photo I still couldn't gather where ganondorf was in the new one 😅 )

I’m just going to sleep while the festivities are going on. Maybe I’ll have a dream that I am earning more tickets and buying collectibles.

Snow and Ice (my pillows) will really love the theme of the TBT Fair, for that they are pillows.

Oh hey I just thought of a great animated collectible for this fair if it is dreams: the gyroid that spews out essential oils in the dream suite (animated mist coming out of it)

I’ve been checking all morning to see if the fair is on yet. I’m on my way to work now and I’m still checking every few minutes. I don’t know what to expect I’m so excited tho :)

Pillows have fun too

I bet every pillow would love this year’s TBT Fair, not just the humans that use TBT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back