• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 11.24.23 - Black Friday Shop Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the flowers should keep new leaf's design! also darn i saw this 2 hours too late to get some free bells, ah well!
I am very excited for the christmas event :)

december has begun, which means more gifts, my one year tbt anniversary, and pain for my wallet on here (i'll be sending a lot of stuff out)

Excited for the lights! They're so cute and bring me joy to see. And I can personalize more this year since I know people better. :D

Excited for Christmas lights 🎄going to sign off soon so will probably be tomorrow before I send any out. Forgive me please (tired and got covid again 🥲💜)

Oh, no! That's horrible, I hope you feel better soon and get plenty of rest. Please take care! 💕

I just finished spending all 160 TBT I had sending out lights to 32 people! I really wish I could have been able to send more... so many people I wanted to send lights to and the last thing I wanna do is make anyone feel left out that they didn't get any :(

Hopefully my pearl-oyster shell plush can sell so I can get more TBT to send more lights

IMG_5167.png

What?! Oblivia sent lights to me? 😮

Congrats to all the winners!!!! And yay!!! Christmas lights!!! Guess I need to send some as soon as I get some TBT ha ha ha

Christmas lights! I forgot to come back for this over the weekend; I'm excited to get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back