Staff Applications Reminder (now closing) + Apple Restock Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was planning on selling my apple, if I were to do so would I be able to get apples from the store or no? Are you saying that if you have bought an apple previously you can't go to the shop?

Idk, but I wouldn't mind it saying "Inventory/Cart" for those who have an apple already just like how it is with Birthstones.
:cool:

2AM??!!?!??
tbh I'm on vacation so I don't go to sleep until like 3:30 AM so apples for me! ^_^

I just tried to recommend someone for mod. I couldnt submit the application because i couldnt get past the "human verification" section. I did it like 10 times and no success. I swear i am human! Maybe i am doing something wrong.

I just tried to recommend someone for mod. I couldnt submit the application because i couldnt get past the "human verification" section. I did it like 10 times and no success. I swear i am human! Maybe i am doing something wrong.

Are you waiting until the box has a green check in it?

Maybe check out Google's help page if you still can't get it to work? https://support.google.com/recaptcha

Are you waiting until the box has a green check in it?
I was able to submit my recommendation fine ... It did take a little time before the circle did its thing and gave me a green check :)
I am happy to hear that their are so many applications!! This forum is already awesome and will be even more so in the future!
:rolleyes:

I am happy to hear about the apple restock times too (mine is 2:00 AM) ... heh heh ... Just starting to wind down for bed by then.
Seriously, I hope some who missed out the first time will be able to get one!
BTW, BellGreen ... I LOVE your signature! :)

Last edited:
Applied, but I'm not expecting much. I'm pretty sure everyone has forgotten about me, haha! Good luck to everyone to applied. I can't wait to see who gets to join the Bell Tree Staff! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back