Staff Applications Reminder (now closing) + Apple Restock Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to go to bed extra early so I can get up at 10am. Why do you guys make it so I have to stay up till 2am or have to get up at 10am. You guys ruin my sleeping pattern.

I wonder how fast my application would be thrown away if I actually applied for a staff position lol

Awe that's cute. Apple restock on my one year anniversary with tbt.

5am for me tho. Lol

Last edited:
I wonder how fast my application would be thrown away if I actually applied for a staff position lol

lol kinda the same.

im not the right person for this but yah if my real life was less effed up it'd be a good experience though.

I'm really tempted to set my alarm to wake me up in time for the restocks but I have work in the morning so meh.

There should be a rule like only 1 fruit or sticker per person because all of these people are taking the apples and stuff and selling them for 20x what they are worth.

There should be a rule like only 1 fruit or sticker per person because all of these people are taking the apples and stuff and selling them for 20x what they are worth.

If everyone would be able to get one, what's the point of calling them collectibles? You don't just hand out legendary Pok?mon cards in every booster pack =P

If everyone would be able to get one, what's the point of calling them collectibles? You don't just hand out legendary Pok?mon cards in every booster pack =P

they pretty much did that for my pokemon cards actually lel.

but yeah even though it may be unfair, it is indeed collectibles :]

They may be 'collectables' but really, what is the point in buying like 20 just to make some money and make it really unfair on us little guys who joined a week ago.

Justin said he was going to experiment with a new restock tactic, wonder what it's going to be.

it's not going to be like the green candies, is it????

Justin said he was going to experiment with a new restock tactic, wonder what it's going to be.

different time for it so other people than US jav a chance i guess :p

At first I thought it was going to be some kind of way to limit only 1 apple per person. But that seems too farfetched.

When I first joined tbt I was under the impression that the fruits were to showcase what fruits you might have in yer town. I think it makes more sense to have 'collectibles' that are tied in to holidays or event be rarer because it's like something limited edition and seasonal. Or just something you have to win.

I actually don't remember the collectibles being this crazy a year ago.

Well, I didn't notice it til after the summer event lol

Last edited:
At first I thought it was going to be some kind of way to limit only 1 apple per person. But that seems too farfetched.

Actually, reading between the lines, I think that's what's going to happen. For the new years poppers (and other collectibles), the admins have done this in the past. It's rare, but I've seen it done once or twice.

For the poppers, what they did for a few of the restocks is, if you already have the popper in your inventory, you were prevented from buying anymore.

Reading between the lines, I think that's what may happen. I'm speculating of course, I have no idea what will actually happen, but they do have the ability to prevent people who already have them in their inventory from buying during a restock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back