• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Welcome to Dango University: Beginning July 21st!! Apply Now for this FREE Interactive Event! ^-^

Hello! I just posted an update on the OFFICIAL start date of the university! I plan on holding an orientation on the 21st at the very least and will follow up with any accepted and prospective students! I am excited to welcome you all in July and will be making sure the experience is a memorable one for all future students! Thank you for your patience, everyone!!
Post automatically merged:

Hello! I just posted an update on the OFFICIAL start date of the university! I plan on holding an orientation on the 21st at the very least and will follow up with any accepted and prospective students! I am excited to welcome you all in July and will be making sure the experience is a memorable one for all future students! Thank you for your patience, everyone!!
Sidenote: We are also still accepting applications, so feel free to apply!! ^-^

Can a prospective student visit for a campus tour?
Of course!! Like I said, I'm still working on preparing the island so it isn't fully completed, but you are welcome to see its current status!! I was incredibly busy with school so thankfully now I can devote my time to making it the best it can be!

Name: Noni
Island: Leaf
Major: Science
1. Describe yourself in 5 words.
I'm quiet, nerdy, and curious.

2. How would a Dango University education change you and your island?
I would like to learn more about the world, and I think that this is a good place to start.

3. Which villager is your favorite and why?
Julia. She's a cute ostrich. (Also, I had her in my town once.)

4. What do you hope to do once you arrive on Dango Island?
I would like to make new friends, learn new things, and have fun.

5. Any additional info you would like us to know?
I'd like to take an internship in serving.
Your application has been processed. Please look out for an update in your application portal should a decision be reached on your application. Best of luck!

name: jream
island: kaizen
major: fashion

1. a very special crackhead enthusiast

2. i think it can bring something new in me, i like to be diverse.

3. judy, she's a cute uwu cub.

4. explore, make friends, learn.

5. any housing is cool, & i live in EST time zone <3 btw i can intership as a cataloger
Your application has been processed. Please look out for an update in your application portal should a decision be reached on your application. Best of luck!

I’m here to apply finally found the thread!
I’m Babo from Chich ~’v’> and I plan on majoring in Business!

- struggling med school almost graduate.

-Bells and NMTs $-$. Jokes aside i believe it can help me become a better trader!

- my favorite villager is bluebear! Her cuteness is not just on the outside! Her airheadedness makes for so many funny moments, shes amazing!

- Tour the island! And bask in the glory of Dango University!

5. Any additional information you would like us to know?
- i’m actually a final year med school student so i might not always be free to attend Dango University. I will have to ask for leave from the professor from time to time!

Hello ^.^ This concept is so original ! I really love it *.*
I'm Chun Mei from Midori and would like to major in Business and I would also be interested in Botany/ Agriculture with internship !

• little shy, aspiring social butterfly
  • I'm fairly new to the animal crossing serie, meaning I have a lot to learn and I'm eager to enroll to acquire new knowledge mainly in Business and Botany/Agriculture major but also from other students from the University. The new skills learned along the way will allow me to progress further on my island and will maybe the start of new friendship ^.^ This major will also be helpful to open my services and trading business in the future !
  • Genji is my favorite one hihihih ^.^ His design is simply amazing ! He gives me some lazy but overpower anime character vibes. Still searching for him desperatly >.< Just hope I can find him soon !
  • Surely, I want to visit the campus to get used to this new environment. I want to get to know my classmates and other students in different majors! Hopefully, build some new friendship and all learn together ^.^
  • I'd really like a double housing option to make new acquaintance.
  • I'm in the EST time zone, and mostly free !
  • Thanks for giving me this opportunity and hope to receive an answer soon *excited*

- Shy, introverted
- Otaku
- Weird

I would like to make new friends and be a little more social due to current things happening irl. I want to try doing something that I wouldn't normally do. I plan on majoring in Agriculture. I hope the campus will give me ideas on my own island.

Bob, his anime smile makes me so happy! He's so cute. I'm happy I don't annoy him because I talk to him a lot everyday, and that he thinks of me and loves being my friend. Now I can't live without him <3 He's became my Best Friend Forever and I cherish him.

I want to explore the campus and look around.

When I join I'm going to be super nervous. This is out of my comfort zone so it's going to a really nerve wracking. I hope you guys can be patient with me if I respond a little late in game, if I'm doing something wrong, or don't know what to talk about with fellow roommates. I really wanna try doing something new. This sounds like a fun idea! My time zone is EST.

- Shy, introverted
- Otaku
- Weird

I would like to make new friends and be a little more social due to current things happening irl. I want to try doing something that I wouldn't normally do. I plan on majoring in Agriculture. I hope the campus will give me ideas on my own island.

Bob, his anime smile makes me so happy! He's so cute. I'm happy I don't annoy him because I talk to him a lot everyday, and that he thinks of me and loves being my friend. Now I can't live without him <3 He's became my Best Friend Forever and I cherish him.

I want to explore the campus and look around.

When I join I'm going to be super nervous. This is out of my comfort zone so it's going to a really nerve wracking. I hope you guys can be patient with me if I respond a little late in game, if I'm doing something wrong, or don't know what to talk about with fellow roommates. I really wanna try doing something new. This sounds like a fun idea! My time zone is EST.

Bump!! We are still accepting applications! Apply today!! ^-^

Claire from Toby Island and I would like to major in Archeology with an internship in Hospitality or Server ☺
1. Describe yourself in 5 words
  • need to go out more ://
  • Being able to get an education at a university on Animal Crossing sounds like such a nice opportunity, especially since I wasn't able to finish my first year college experience because of the pandemic! With knowledge in archeology, I could get the chance to enhance my tour guide skills which I can use to better tour guide my island and could also be used in the future to maybe become a tour guide for Dango University to future students!
  • Joey; not only because of his unique eyebrows and eyes, but also because he reminds me of myself! He's short, clumsy, always positive, and loves gravy 🤗🥺
  • Get to know my fellow classmates as soon as I get there! I'm always on the look out to find more friends in the Animal Crossing community and definitely look around the university to get to know my environment more :giggle:
  • My timezone is PST
  • This is such an amazing and creative idea and I am so eager for this to happen whether or not I get accepted!

Claire from Toby Island and I would like to major in Archeology with an internship in Hospitality or Server ☺
1. Describe yourself in 5 words
  • need to go out more ://
  • Being able to get an education at a university on Animal Crossing sounds like such a nice opportunity, especially since I wasn't able to finish my first year college experience during the pandemic! With knowledge in archeology, I could get the chance to enhance my tour guide skills which I can use to better tour guide my island and could also be used in the future to maybe become a tour guide for Dango University to future students!
  • Joey; not only because of his unique eyebrows and eyes, but also because he reminds me of myself! He's short, clumsy, always positive, and loves gravy 🤗🥺
  • Get to know my fellow classmates as soon as I get there! I'm always on the look out to find more friends in the Animal Crossing community and definitely look around the university to get to know my environment more :giggle:
  • My timezone is PST
  • This is such an amazing and creative idea and I am so eager for this to happen whether or not I get accepted!

Update: This comment is serving not only as a bump on this post, but as a way to give you future and prospective students more information. I am currently preparing the various activities and will soon be adding new majors as I create new areas on the island. I hope you are as excited as I am and we will continue to accept applications! Thank you again! ^-^

Hi, I'm Jake from Lucis! My villager's catchphrase is carefree papa and I look like a duck!!

- carefree papa who's a duck (this is definitely NOT my villager's catchphrase...nope it definitely isn't)
- As a traveling meme connoisseur, it is my moral duty to visit only the finest of establishments. This will most definitely widen my refined taste for education and vastly improve my village's lifestyle by providing my villagers with a fine education, once I have graduated and attained a degree.
- My one and only true favorite villager is and will always be W. Link, RIP buddy you didn't make it in the game 😭.
- As a professional meme connoisseur, I'd like to major in Science and if possible, have a minor in Culinary, so that I can replicate and remake a perfect fruit from scratch.
- I must let you know this before you read my application, it is important, with dire urgency that I must be housed in a double. Any more or less, and I will not be able to handle the epicness within myself and will release a catastrophic amount of emotes.

Back