Staff Applications Reminder (now closing) + Apple Restock Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to attempt catching a restock, but since I should be asleep by 4:00 AM, I'm going to pass this time.

Hopefully someone will catch a second one for me since my username is Apple.

It's good to give users a chance to get the apple collectible, Justin. Thank you. I might grab one myself and give it to someone who really wants it. And for the applications, it's great to see a lot of people are applying.

It's good to give users a chance to get the apple collectible, Justin. Thank you. I might grab one myself and give it to someone who really wants it. And for the applications, it's great to see a lot of people are applying.

Yeah, I'm glad to see more people apply too.

Planting the seeds for an Apple restock, eh?
I just might call you Jubby Appleseed ohohoho.

Also, 50 staff applications?
Damn, son. That's a ton.
I was expecting like 20 or something by now, but it's rad to see all of the interest to be a part of the staff.
Just keep my seat warm mmkay.

n3RinWr.gif

I guess I'll try to be awake at 2am, but at least it'll give other people who didn't get an apple a fair chance.

Also been kind of hesitant to apply, I'm swinging back and forth whether or not to :/

Please apply, you'd be a great mod

I have two questions about this...

1. When are they gonna announce the new staff members?

2. How many apples are gonna be restocked?

I have two questions about this...

1. When are they gonna announce the new staff members?

2. How many apples are gonna be restocked?

On the staff application page, it says there is no exact timeframe as to when the new staff members will be announced, and that it will take a while. As for your second question, I don't think it's been mentioned yet.

I was planning on selling my apple, if I were to do so would I be able to get apples from the store or no? Are you saying that if you have bought an apple previously you can't go to the shop?

I was planning on selling my apple, if I were to do so would I be able to get apples from the store or no? Are you saying that if you have bought an apple previously you can't go to the shop?

I don't think he means that. What he means is that he's trying to give everyone a chance to catch the apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back